A.shaquile
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m behind in my classes, my house is a mess cause I don’t do chores, I’m gaining weight and I don’t know what to do I’m really frustrated rn ughhh
Galaxy girl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Is there a root cause?
A.shaquile
Rep:
?
(Original post by Galaxy girl)
Is there a root cause?
I took too much time to do one chapter that I got behind in physics and then I don't understand my Chem teacher so I'm behind in that. Also I try to study but some of most days I don't feel like it. Between trying to study and using my phone I get so caught up between the two that I don't have time for chores and exercising. I also don't have any motivation to exercise. I try to eat less but end up overeating. I hate that everything looks inappropriate on my body( I'm not obese just overweight). And I'm just so tired of trying to get everything together. Even though most days I don't study I'm so stressed about it that I'm exhausted
nintysixthousand
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
take it a step at a time. Your probably stress eating, and the stress is probably coming from being unorganised. So make a timetable/plan of little bits of work you can do every day to catch up on work. Spread it out over 2/3 weeks making sure each goal is realistic. And start cleaning your house, start a room at a time. Try starting with your bedroom or the room you spend the most time in. Just take it a step at a time and make a conscious effort to change, starting from tomorrow
A.shaquile
Rep:
?
(Original post by nintysixthousand)
take it a step at a time. Your probably stress eating, and the stress is probably coming from being unorganised. So make a timetable/plan of little bits of work you can do every day to catch up on work. Spread it out over 2/3 weeks making sure each goal is realistic. And start cleaning your house, start a room at a time. Try starting with your bedroom or the room you spend the most time in. Just take it a step at a time and make a conscious effort to change, starting from tomorrow
Thank you so much! This reply means a lot
A.shaquile
Rep:
?
I have fever rn so that just makes me fall behind further although I plan on going to school today cause I don’t wanna miss lectures
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
study more, clean your house and lose weight. you're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Suffolk
    Undergraduate Open Day - Ipswich Main Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 9 Dec '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (113)
19.35%
Labour (297)
50.86%
Liberal Democrats (75)
12.84%
Green Party (30)
5.14%
Brexit Party (7)
1.2%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.23%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.03%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)