RealBunny
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I never believed in love. Probably bcs of my parents´s relationship. they always fight and i don´t want to end up like them someday. soooo i DO NOT LOVE !
there´s this guy Max, that i know for almost 5 years. I always knew that i like him but i thought that he is just like others. cause im that type of a girl that crushes on someone for like a week and after that week she moves to someone else.
i started seeing this another guy and i think that for the first time in my life, he actually has feelings for me and i think he is about to ask me to be his gf.
but the problem is, that whenever someone tells me to think about someone, i will always think of Max first. So when a realised that this other guy actually likes me i was like " omg, what will Max think about this? Will he be angry? or will he be happy?"
so . WHATS WRONG W ME! a want to like this other guy but i can´t shake this weird feeling about Max´s opinion.
one day, Max was like " your nails are not black" i like they weren´t, they were dark grey. but the weird thing about this is, that when someone before Max told me that they are black, i was okey w it. but when someone told me they were black after Max, i was super angry like " are you blind or what? they´re not"...
so.. what do you think? am i going crazy or what?
queenbee9746
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i had a similar thing happen, i couldnt get over this guy for like a year. in the end i took the phrase "to get over someone get under someone else" literally n it actually worked lmao. not saying u should do that if ur not comfortable ofc xx
RealBunny
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by queenbee9746)
i couldnt get over this guy for like a year.
well this is not my case, cause i im surely not into him so there´s no getting over someone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (48)
32%
No I don't (71)
47.33%
I work during the holidays (31)
20.67%

Watched Threads