SnowSasquatch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Of course the colleges are more similar than different but based on location, other graduate medicine students, resources for the course, accommodation etc. I'm also interested in inside knowledge of the colleges. [The ones that offer Grad Med are Green-Templeton, Harris Manchester, Magdalen, Pembroke, St Anne's, St Catz, St Hugh's, St Peter's, Somerville and Worcester]
A.Bsmi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello, I applied for Engineering Science and made my college decision solely on how much I would enjoy being there rather than the resources- which there'd be hardly any difference I imagine. I used these websites to help me make my decisions:

http://apply.oxfordsu.org/colleges/suggester/ - This website should help you pick out colleges by certain factors like accommodation, gym, 24/7 library etc.

https://public.tableau.com/views/Uni...showVizHome=no - This website lets you check admission statistics for your course by college, perhaps you will find this useful regarding how many other medicine students you may have in your college.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (61)
18.77%
Labour (159)
48.92%
Liberal Democrats (46)
14.15%
Green Party (20)
6.15%
Brexit Party (4)
1.23%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.92%
SNP (7)
2.15%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.23%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)