Different with other girls? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My new boyfriend (2 weeks) is strange. He's talkative and outgoing with every girl. Before we dated, I noticed he was so free and casual with all of the time. He has no problems talking or hanging out with them and could go on talking for hours. He was also very touchy and flirty with them.

But with me, he's somebody else. He couldn't even make the first move. He would literally just stare and smile and once I talked to him then he would come over and start talking.
He just acts oddly. He's always thinking, quiet , says he doesnt know what or how to say things to me and stares into my face the whole time we talk. I cant even look into his eyes because it's so weird to see them fixed on me the whole time.
He acts totally different with me than he does with other girls.

Why does he act like this?
mk_c18
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Girlllll first of all, dont think of this situation negatively. Think of it positively. The fact that when hes around u he gets nervouse and loses his confidence shows us how much he must like you. As for the flirting with other girls if your uncomfortable with it then talk to him but also first think about it. If roles were reversed.

Honestly communication is key to a relationship. Now i dont understand to what extent he is flirty with other girlss but hes probably just nervous around tou because of how genuine his feelings are.

But not gona lie the staring thing sounds weird. Tbh tho a lot of people are just like thatt so i guess the thing im sayi iss TALK TO HIM!!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mk_c18)
Girlllll first of all, dont think of this situation negatively. Think of it positively. The fact that when hes around u he gets nervouse and loses his confidence shows us how much he must like you. As for the flirting with other girls if your uncomfortable with it then talk to him but also first think about it. If roles were reversed.

Honestly communication is key to a relationship. Now i dont understand to what extent he is flirty with other girlss but hes probably just nervous around tou because of how genuine his feelings are.

But not gona lie the staring thing sounds weird. Tbh tho a lot of people are just like thatt so i guess the thing im sayi iss TALK TO HIM!!
He's not doing that anymore but he used to. But I'm asking why he was so weird with me but so open and free with the rest of the girls?
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My guess - based on the extremely limited information available - is that you are stunningly beautiful.

This tends to make men nervous. As from their point of view it's like standing next to a £100 million lottery jackpot.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
My guess - based on the extremely limited information available - is that you are stunningly beautiful.

This tends to make men nervous. As from their point of view it's like standing next to a £100 million lottery jackpot.
I dont think I'm stunningly beautiful.
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I dont think I'm stunningly beautiful.
It's common for beautiful women to not rate themselves as beautiful. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. I've never met you - so it was a guess.

You could also be stunningly beautiful on the inside in ways that your peers aren't.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
It's common for beautiful women to not rate themselves as beautiful. Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. I've never met you - so it was a guess.

You could also be stunningly beautiful on the inside in ways that your peers aren't.
But why such a difference in his attitude??
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But why such a difference in his attitude??
I'd need to spend time with you and him to be able to answer this without guessing.

And at the end of the day, the "why" doesn't matter as much as the "how" he behaves. If you're happy with how he behaves with you, then carry on. If you're not then spend your quality leisure time with someone else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (151)
19.16%
Labour (400)
50.76%
Liberal Democrats (109)
13.83%
Green Party (42)
5.33%
Brexit Party (10)
1.27%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.51%
SNP (14)
1.78%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.76%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)