The Student Room Group

does he like me?

i have a flatmate at uni where ive had multiple drunk one nightstands with which i always end up regretting because the day after we act as if nothing happened and its always so awkward when we see eachother. he ignores me even when i try to say hi.

however recently hes been getting high nearly everyday now and when he is high, he messages me at like midnight and asks me for help because he feels like hes gonna "pass out" and he cant move (even though hes got his own friends in the flat that could help him) i end up going in his room and helping him by getting him in bed but i could tell hes wanting more than that because he always tries to physically get closer to me so i leave and he gets upset about it. this has happened twice.

recently i got stupidly drunk again when i went out with one of my friends, and when i came back to the flat he notices and starts messaging me saying all these things making me feel bad about getting drunk, saying that im being stupid and acting like an idiot etc. basically making me feel like sh*t

thing is when hes high hes nice to me and tries to make convo but then when hes sober, he either ignores me or hes rude to me. so now im confused, is he trying to use me for sex or does he like me?? he only talks to me when at least one of us are not in the right state of mind (weed, alcohol) and right now it just seems like hes just trying to get what he wants. opinions?
Your both as stupid as each other

No he doesn't like you he is high/drunk and not himself, he knows though he can get sex if one of you isn't right and is just abusing that.
Reply 2
Your situation reminds me so much of the programme "Fresh Meat", if you want some relatable viewing I'd check it out

Seriously though, he's clearly in it for sex on tap and nothing else

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending