am i right to be annoyed - loud sex nextdoor Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I literally am so ****ing done. I am trying to revise but all i hear is moaning. am i wrong to feel so uncomfortable by it? its not like i don't want people to live their lives fully lol i just wish they kept it a little quiet or put loud background music. anyways rant over. so ****ing done.
Anonymous #1
and my siblings are awake as well. it is actually so ****ing awkward ohmigod
LaPregunta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't think it's wrong for someone to desire peace and quiet. You are certainly not wrong to be annoyed. Perhaps knock.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Go up to them and **** them up.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LaPregunta)
I don't think it's wrong for someone to desire peace and quiet. You are certainly not wrong to be annoyed. Perhaps knock.
idk they throw a fit if we cook something "smelly" but the guy literally has sex every night and all i hear is "mmm" "mn" like STFU I am so sick of it. I oddly feel anxious because of it ngl
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is she hot?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Go up to them and **** them up.
10/10 advice
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are your neighbours being a noisy nuisance?
If so- most people would want peace & quiet in the evening and be very annoyed at being disturbed by loud noises from next door.
Just politely talk to your neighbours tomorrow and explain to them that the walls are very thin.
They will probably be quite embarrassed when they realise what happened.
CTLeafez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Trying having a quiet word when they're next free. Most people when confronted about the loudness of their copulation will be embarrassed and take your feedback on board

It's not wrong to not want to hear others getting friendly while you're trying to do work.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Is she hot?
somehow expected that from you, the avatar says it all

go find out dude, tell them to keep it quite whilst you are at it
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah talk to them about it first, but if they're *******s then you're gonna have to be ready to kick some ass.
LaPregunta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
idk they throw a fit if we cook something "smelly" but the guy literally has sex every night and all i hear is "mmm" "mn" like STFU I am so sick of it. I oddly feel anxious because of it ngl
This situation seems a bit "bully-like", if you will permit my sayin so, and as the sayin goes "stand up" for yourself.

I'm not tryin to get you beaten up, one must stand up for themself.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
somehow expected that from you, the avatar says it all

go find out dude, tell them to keep it quite whilst you are at it
Well I would, but I don't know where you/they live 😐
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Are your neighbours being a noisy nuisance?
If so- most people would want peace & quiet in the evening and be very annoyed at being disturbed by loud noises from next door.
Just politely talk to your neighbours tomorrow and explain to them that the walls are very thin.
They will probably be quite embarrassed when they realise what happened.
my parents are too lenient and wouldn't want me to complain. I don't know, i didn't think it would be right to ask them to be quite tbh i am the only one up this late. not sure what the norms are really.... like it kind of makes sense for them to have sex late because his (he is like 20) parents would be asleep but then I am not asleep and all i hear is gross ****. i would feel petty if I went over if i am honest. do you think i have the right to? like they would probably be like "we do it late so we don't disturb you" but like everyone goes to bed at different time idek
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Trust me, you'll feel better if you just go up to them and confront them. Don't take crap from a bunch of losers. In fact, if I was there then I'd do it for you.
Anonymous #1
Trust me, you'll feel better if you just go up to them and confront them. Don't take crap from a bunch of losers. In fact, if I was there then I'd do it for you.
lol so sweet. i 100% would not take **** from anyone, let alone neighbors who don't know what manners are. My dad wouldn't let me complain ffs he is literally too nice to them. i am so ****ing done. my dad is one of those "be nice to those you are not nice" sort of person and i am suffering as a result of it. if i were to complain they probably wouldn't listen. though next time i will knock on my wall if it gets too loud. this one time i played baba black sheep loudly just to be petty but that was when my parents were not at home lol
I am Fabulous
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I don't think he was being serious, you genius.:facepalm:
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
lol so sweet. i 100% would not take **** from anyone, let alone neighbors who don't know what manners are. My dad wouldn't let me complain ffs he is literally too nice to them. i am so ****ing done. my dad is one of those "be nice to those you are not nice" sort of person and i am suffering as a result of it. if i were to complain they probably wouldn't listen. though next time i will knock on my wall if it gets too loud. this one time i played baba black sheep loudly just to be petty but that was when my parents were not at home lol
I'd still recommend talking to your neighbours about it. At least then you could see whether they're good or bad people.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LaPregunta)
This situation seems a bit "bully-like", if you will permit my sayin so, and as the sayin goes "stand up" for yourself.

I'm not tryin to get you beaten up, one must stand up for themself.
I would knock on their door but i am an actual idiot and the thought of having to say "please can you keep it down next time" makes me cringe. i will probably just knock on the wall that separates us if they get loud again.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. i just needed to know i wasn't over-reacting. will do something about it now.
Anonymous #1
i have seen a few of ur posts and you are literally so obnoxious. why post if you don't want to help? take your crap somewhere.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
34.07%
No I don't (147)
46.37%
I work during the holidays (62)
19.56%

Watched Threads