lfbarrios
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hi guys -
my current situation is as follows..
my girlfriend is from Italy, she really wants to go uni here in London
how ever she didnt do so well at her studies in italy as she got a score of 66. equivalent to ddd/eee here in the uk. is there any way she can retake any exams here to gain a better grade ? her english is very good so i know that wont be a problem.. im just wondering what i can do to help her. is it a case of finding a (Sh*ty) uni that will accept her and do an undergraduate course and work her way up? .. or can she do any exams to gain her a better qualification?
ajj2000
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lfbarrios)
hi guys -
my current situation is as follows..
my girlfriend is from Italy, she really wants to go uni here in London
how ever she didnt do so well at her studies in italy as she got a score of 66. equivalent to ddd/eee here in the uk. is there any way she can retake any exams here to gain a better grade ? her english is very good so i know that wont be a problem.. im just wondering what i can do to help her. is it a case of finding a (Sh*ty) uni that will accept her and do an undergraduate course and work her way up? .. or can she do any exams to gain her a better qualification?
Do you mean retake the Italian qualifications or take some English ones? She could look at foundation years/ access courses, or depending on what she wants to study look at a levels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (78)
19.07%
Labour (200)
48.9%
Liberal Democrats (57)
13.94%
Green Party (26)
6.36%
Brexit Party (5)
1.22%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.73%
SNP (8)
1.96%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.73%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.47%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)