sumayaaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
does anyone have this years gcse papers that was done in may or remember any questions? I'm currently in year 11 and I'd like to use them as revision etc and i cant find them since they're released in march. These are my subjects : separate sciences, maths, english, business and sociology. Thank you
lilbitfunny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No one should have access to these papers yet. Just use the 2018 ones for the moment. May I recommend that if you’re doing aqa triple science you go and watch videos done by primrose kitten on YouTube. Her videos are perfect and just the right amount of detail and she doesn’t get enough credit. She also had made free work books
sumayaaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lilbitfunny)
No one should have access to these papers yet. Just use the 2018 ones for the moment. May I recommend that if you’re doing aqa triple science you go and watch videos done by primrose kitten on YouTube. Her videos are perfect and just the right amount of detail and she doesn’t get enough credit. She also had made free work books
thank you!!
bribriaa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
while primrose's kitten predictions weren't quite right from what i remember, a scroll through twitter tags will give you a general idea of the topics that came up. Goodluck!
millyv
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sumayaaa)
does anyone have this years gcse papers that was done in may or remember any questions? I'm currently in year 11 and I'd like to use them as revision etc and i cant find them since they're released in march. These are my subjects : separate sciences, maths, english, business and sociology. Thank you
English language paper 1 question 5 was to write a speech congratulating someone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Suffolk
    Undergraduate Open Day - Ipswich Main Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 9 Dec '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (112)
19.24%
Labour (296)
50.86%
Liberal Democrats (75)
12.89%
Green Party (30)
5.15%
Brexit Party (7)
1.2%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.52%
SNP (13)
2.23%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.52%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.03%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)