Did anyone hear back from Imperial yet?
nathan.boachie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Got an interview on the 22nd for aeronautical engineering.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
They always take ages. A lot of engineering offers came through in January-March. What course did you apply for?
RayhaanJiwani
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got an interview invite in January for October 2020 entry into Chemistry.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
They always take ages. A lot of engineering offers came through in January-March. What course did you apply for?
Chemical Engineering
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Chemical Engineering
Yeah be prepared to not hear back until 2020.
Icarus747
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah be prepared to not hear back until 2020.
Applied for AE on 22nd NOV no news yet. Any idea or updates about interview dates from others?
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Icarus747)
Applied for AE on 22nd NOV no news yet. Any idea or updates about interview dates from others?
It often takes longer than 2 weeks to hear back. You might get an interview late this month but it can easily take until January + only hearing back in February/March. I'm not saying that will happen, but be prepared.
kchow0949
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Imperial has started giving out offers for the candidates who attended the November interviews. Chemistry applicants who attended the interviews were told they would hear back in a week. Other Engineering applicants were told they would hear back within 2 weeks. Good luck everyone!
Icarus747
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It often takes longer than 2 weeks to hear back. You might get an interview late this month but it can easily take until January + only hearing back in February/March. I'm not saying that will happen, but be prepared.
Thanks for the updates guys,greatly appreciated!
Ventus25
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Chemical Engineering
I got a chem eng offer last friday from them, check your emails from the uni itself cuz I didn't hear it from Track
Mario TM
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had my interview last Wednesday (4th December) and I received an e-mail this morning from Admissions. They have made me a conditional offer subject to conditions. They told me that the conditions would be sent to me via e-mail in the next week or so but I got them on UCAS Track this morning. I've applied for ChemEng with 4 predicted A*s in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and French. According to Track, my conditions are 3A*s (in Maths, Chemistry and Physics). Apparently this is standard for ChemEng? I must admit that I was expecting A*A*A
Mario TM
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ventus25)
I got a chem eng offer last friday from them, check your emails from the uni itself cuz I didn't hear it from Track
What conditions is your offer subject to?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mario TM)
I had my interview last Wednesday (4th December) and I received an e-mail this morning from Admissions. They have made me a conditional offer subject to conditions. They told me that the conditions would be sent to me via e-mail in the next week or so but I got them on UCAS Track this morning. I've applied for ChemEng with 4 predicted A*s in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and French. According to Track, my conditions are 3A*s (in Maths, Chemistry and Physics). Apparently this is standard for ChemEng? I must admit that I was expecting A*A*A
I saw someone else on another thread with 3A* conditional offer for Chem Engineering too. I was so surprised I asked if that was common. Apparently, it might be this year!
yuimiokonsaikou
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello everyone,
What about the courses which have no interviews? I have waited for over two months since Oct 7 when the status became completed. They did not reply to my email either.
aarypatil
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nathan.boachie)
Got an interview on the 22nd for aeronautical engineering.
Is it for the MSc (Graduate) or MEng (Undergrad)?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
not yet i applied for biological sciences
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yuimiokonsaikou)
Hello everyone,
What about the courses which have no interviews? I have waited for over two months since Oct 7 when the status became completed. They did not reply to my email either.
Friend of mine last year applied for maths in early October and only heard back in January.
yuimiokonsaikou
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Friend of mine last year applied for maths in early October and only heard back in January.
All right... I'll keep waiting.. thanks a lot
nathan.boachie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aarypatil)
Is it for the MSc (Graduate) or MEng (Undergrad)?
MEng, they’ve given me an offer now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Jun '20
    Thu, 25 Jun '20
    Sat, 19 Sep '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (122)
27.92%
1 (67)
15.33%
2 (67)
15.33%
3 (70)
16.02%
4 (32)
7.32%
5 (29)
6.64%