The Student Room Group

Went for a drink with girls I didn’t know but I have a gf. is this cheating?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sinfonietta

eg. I had a guy come back to my hotel room to chat after a party a couple weeks ago. He's 20 years older than me, gay, and married - so of course nothing was going to happen. Still told my boyfriend just for complete transparency.

That’s what he’d like you to believe... 😂
Original post by Anonymous
lol I think the line should be drawn a bit before that mate.

That's fine. Different people and different couples will have the line drawn at different locations.

I can't help looking at things from my girlfriend's point of view. Because I love my girlfriend and can't help having empathy for the people I care about.
If I were in her shoes and had the choice of 2 hypothetically identical boyfriends; one of whom would make a big fuss if I ever kissed another man, and one who would be fine about it (OK he might raise an eyebrow about it, but that would be about as far as it went), I'd go for the one that wouldn't cause a big drama about it. I'd also actually be a bit less likely to kiss another man with the latter type of boyfriend because guilt would kick in big time if I did.

And at the end of the day it's only a kiss. That's a whole different planet to a full-on love making session.

Just as in this thread where a young man talked to and flirted with some women. That's a whole different planet to going ahead with a full love making session with one of them.
Original post by CTLeafez
That’s what he’d like you to believe... 😂

He's a friend, not a stranger, so I knew these things were fact! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending