Still want my ex

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Here’s my story: we dated for a year and were tg about a year and a half. We broke up 3 times. First time when we were still getting to know each other she thought I was playing her. Safe to say that was an easy fix. 2nd time bc we were at different places in our lives. We got back a week later. 3rd time was bc I became a flat out pussy, which was back in early July. She didn’t say that but now ik what I did and how I acted to attract the breakup. I lost track of my goals and aspirations in life and put wayyy to much focus on her along with being to needy, soft, compliant and flat out turned into someone that I don’t recognize. Post breakup I didn’t give her space. We are in the same friend group which makes the situation that much tougher. About a month after the breakup I saw a Snapchat with her out in the same area as me and she put up a picture with her friends brother (who I didn’t realize it was just a platonic friend) I then messaged her some bad words and she blocked me on snap, Facebook and removed me from insta. After that I laid off for a few weeks. I messaged her back about 3 weeks later where we had a good friendly talk. Unfortunately I messaged her multiple times after that and she told me to leave her alone. I apologized 3-4 times from what I remember since the breakup saying I would leave her alone which I clearly didn’t. In early October we were texting here and there platonic and then she sent me a very kind birthday text where I said something very degrading and disrespectful for some reason. She then blocked my number. 2 weeks later I apologized for my actions because I genuinely felt bad about how I acted then and how ive acted completely since the breakup. She didn’t take kindly to that and told me to never contact her again. The issue with the whole situation is that we do share the same friend group as I said and her friends have seen me out doing my own thing. I know that I messed up to the utmost extent and I hate how I acted over the last 5-6 months. I’m not the same person I was in that time now. I truly do love this girl still as crazy as that sounds but we fight for what we love right? I desire to get this girl back because she is the one for me. I don’t want to disrespect her by attempting to contact her but ik I will see her out soon.

My major question is how do I get her back? Or do I put it completely to rest and try my best to just be a friend to her even tho that is not what I want at all.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Son't be ridiculous. She clearly doesn't want to get back with you. Stop trying.
Morena Pagano
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Here’s my story: we dated for a year and were tg about a year and a half. We broke up 3 times. First time when we were still getting to know each other she thought I was playing her. Safe to say that was an easy fix. 2nd time bc we were at different places in our lives. We got back a week later. 3rd time was bc I became a flat out pussy, which was back in early July. She didn’t say that but now ik what I did and how I acted to attract the breakup. I lost track of my goals and aspirations in life and put wayyy to much focus on her along with being to needy, soft, compliant and flat out turned into someone that I don’t recognize. Post breakup I didn’t give her space. We are in the same friend group which makes the situation that much tougher. About a month after the breakup I saw a Snapchat with her out in the same area as me and she put up a picture with her friends brother (who I didn’t realize it was just a platonic friend) I then messaged her some bad words and she blocked me on snap, Facebook and removed me from insta. After that I laid off for a few weeks. I messaged her back about 3 weeks later where we had a good friendly talk. Unfortunately I messaged her multiple times after that and she told me to leave her alone. I apologized 3-4 times from what I remember since the breakup saying I would leave her alone which I clearly didn’t. In early October we were texting here and there platonic and then she sent me a very kind birthday text where I said something very degrading and disrespectful for some reason. She then blocked my number. 2 weeks later I apologized for my actions because I genuinely felt bad about how I acted then and how ive acted completely since the breakup. She didn’t take kindly to that and told me to never contact her again. The issue with the whole situation is that we do share the same friend group as I said and her friends have seen me out doing my own thing. I know that I messed up to the utmost extent and I hate how I acted over the last 5-6 months. I’m not the same person I was in that time now. I truly do love this girl still as crazy as that sounds but we fight for what we love right? I desire to get this girl back because she is the one for me. I don’t want to disrespect her by attempting to contact her but ik I will see her out soon.

My major question is how do I get her back? Or do I put it completely to rest and try my best to just be a friend to her even tho that is not what I want at all.
She doesn't want to be with you, you can keep trying (talk with her) but personally
rebeccaxrss
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

they are your ex for a reason remember that
Bruinsgirl40
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Move on, i would use this as a lesson on how not to act in relationships in future.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (321)
34.22%
No (617)
65.78%

Watched Threads