?
Report 3 weeks ago
Boomers...
Hope567
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Honestly it looks like she's on drugs. That's not normal behaviour. .thanks for sharing this
aciana
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
she probably just got dumped by her black boyfriend, did a load of drugs and this came out her mouth...
RandomNortherner
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lol, crazy chick
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
She looked quite disturbed.
looloo2134
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
A mental disturbed person shout at a group of people of different ethnic group and that make the news
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by looloo2134)
A mental disturbed person shout at a group of people of different ethnic group and that make the news
it was on the news?
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
okay, so what?
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
And? I’m sure there are many racist incidents every day perpetrated by different races. Did you create this thread to tar all white people with the same brush and generally troll and stir the pot? Nooooo. How could I even think such a thing. It isn’t like you have a history of race-baiting and trolling on here.
AngeryPenguin
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Leviathan1611)
okay, so what?
She works in Hollywood.

A person just confirmed it is her. They said “Yes, it’s Heather and she did work on Medium for 2 seasons in the trailer. This is really sad. Holy ****. Wow I’m actually shaking. This was not who she was at all.”
Leviathan1611
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
AngeryPenguin

so what if she works in Hollywood?
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Leviathan1611)
AngeryPenguin

so what if she works in Hollywood?
although you may not be interested in it, I can see why many people would care that a "high profile" person was racist. Assuming she's actually that relevant of a person in Hollywood.
Hope567
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
And? I’m sure there are many racist incidents every day perpetrated by different races. Did you create this thread to tar all white people with the same brush and generally troll and stir the pot? Nooooo. How could I even think such a thing. It isn’t like you have a history of race-baiting and trolling on here.
What are you talking about? Don't get it...
Last edited by Hope567; 2 weeks ago
abcthe123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
She's obviously mentally ill or going through some kind of breakdown. I don't understand how this is particularly noteworthy just because she said something extra taboo in her meltdown. This shouldn't even be given attention imo.
Pinkisk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I've never, ever seen a racist attack by any other race than whites. Have you? You seem be implying that this sort of thing, racist attacks by non-whites, happens on a daily basis. Can you give us five examples from the last week? I am sure you are not going to struggle answering me here because you know ...non-whites are racist all the time...
Last edited by Pinkisk; 2 weeks ago
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pinkisk)
I've never, ever seen a racist attack by a any other race than whites. Have you? You seem be implying that this sort of thing happens on a daily basis. Can you give us five examples from the last week? I am sure you are not going to struggle answering me here because you know ....non-whites are racist all the time too...
Goodness me
Pinkisk
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Goodness me
Thanks for proving my point.
0le
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Pinkisk)
I've never, ever seen a racist attack by any other race than whites. Have you? You seem be implying that this sort of thing, racist attacks by non-whites, happens on a daily basis. Can you give us five examples from the last week? I am sure you are not going to struggle answering me here because you know ...non-whites are racist all the time...
I have never ever seen Mars with my own eyes. Can't be real then.
Pinkisk
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0le)
I have never ever seen Mars with my own eyes. Can't be real then.
Awesome. I agree with you. My experiences are not generalisable and valid reliable evidence is. Do us a favour and prove your point by providing evidence to prove your and her claim...non-whites are racist everyday right? Give us five cases from the last week to prove this...You know what? never mind five cases...Give me just one from the last month, not week. Can't fairer than this can I?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (37)
50.68%
No (16)
21.92%
I'm not old enough (20)
27.4%

Watched Threads