Why do the students commonly want to vote labour? Watch

DonLadTrunpBAE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Luke_Brand)
As an opinionated person, I enjoy thinking and talking about politics, my parents are landlords so politics is the talk of the family. I personally believe that labour would wreck the economy of the UK if they got in, just ready for me to grow up and face the consequences.

So anyway why do some very smart people (students) think labour borrowing over a trillion is a good idea?
Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff
IH8Studying
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
only people who have empathy and care about other people are voting for labour. others don’t have a soul.
Red Rose Leftist
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by DonLadTrunpBAE)
Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff Free stuff
Ok boomer
DonLadTrunpBAE
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
O

(Original post by professional g)
ok boomer
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo i've been booomered my power,i feel i am drained of my ability to discourse
DonLadTrunpBAE
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ih8studying)
only people who have empathy and care about other people are voting for labour. Others don’t have a soul.
labour are literrraly satan that sucks the life out of the rich pro choice=pro death
Red Rose Leftist
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by DonLadTrunpBAE)
O

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo i've been booomered my power,i feel i am drained of my ability to discourse
It’s just a phrase. No need to be over dramatic
SteveyStack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by IH8Studying)
only people who have empathy and care about other people are voting for labour. others don’t have a soul.
As they say if you don’t vote labour young then you have no heart, if you don’t vote Tory later on you don’t have a brain!
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SteveyStack)
As they say if you don’t vote labour young then you have no heart, if you don’t vote Tory later on you don’t have a brain!
Well those tories won’t have a brain too cause most of them are old people who are probably gonna die tomorrow deciding for us before they depart so we can suffer
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Free stuff innit
SteveyStack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by IH8Studying)
Well those tories won’t have a brain too cause most of them are old people who are probably gonna die tomorrow deciding for us before they depart so we can suffer
What an intelligent response!

When you realise over a third of what you work for gets taken in tax (average income) then how much more tax do you put on people before they simply either move country or go on the dole?
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SteveyStack)
What an intelligent response!

When you realise over a third of what you work for gets taken in tax (average income) then how much more tax do you put on people before they simply either move country or go on the dole?
move country is good. we’re all lacking in vitamin d we all need to move to dubai
Ay_Arriba
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by AnonymousOats)
Is it true that Labour are going to scrap tuition fees? If so, count me in!
And it’ll be made up for in more taxation 🙄
asyia.iftikhar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Students are generally more likely to vote Labour because we are the group of people who meet people from all walks of life, are the most social media savvy and educated. Students generally tend to vote for more progressive policies as a result... I mean if people are interested in the social change aspect of politics and want to understand the issues better then you could look into applying to politics, history and social change degrees, like the innovation and skills for social change BA (Hons) at Leeds Beckett University? https://courses.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/i...social-change/
username5049966
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Luke_Brand)
As an opinionated person, I enjoy thinking and talking about politics, my parents are landlords so politics is the talk of the family. I personally believe that labour would wreck the economy of the UK if they got in, just ready for me to grow up and face the consequences.

So anyway why do some very smart people (students) think labour borrowing over a trillion is a good idea?
This isn't what the facts say. Labour actually often do better on the economy than the tories do. Also you talk of spending trillions but the tories are willing to spend 50 billion to secure a divorce deal which is inferior to the deal we already have? Or how about when Theresa May casually wasted a billion just to get the DUP's support in parliament?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (48)
23.08%
My career doesn't need one (28)
13.46%
I'm sick of studying (43)
20.67%
I can't find a course I want to do (5)
2.4%
I don't know enough about them (15)
7.21%
Nothing, I'm going to do it! (69)
33.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise