Stop posting the answers to the assessments

Watch
Jackgcsehelp
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I remember scrolling and finding them and using it on my first mock and it gave me a false impression of how good or bad I am. It’s not good if u do see them don’t look at them, for god sake just work hard it will pay off
username5010160
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
People learn different ways. I personally need the answers to put all the pieces together after that. Then I feel secure. It's just how I roll. Chill.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by a0okke)
People learn different ways. I personally need the answers to put all the pieces together after that. Then I feel secure. It's just how I roll. Chill.
Cheating is not learning.

You don't receive the answers just before a GCSE exam, so why have the answers for a mock?
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/rev...out-mock-exams
username5010160
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Cheating is not learning.

You don't receive the answers just before a GCSE exam, so why have the answers for a mock?
I mean for things like maths there's never one set answer. The answers help me understand and be secure in my knowledge. It's putting theory to practice...
username5010160
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What I meant was it's hardly copying. You have to work it out yourself.
winterscoming
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
My A-Level maths tutor used to have this posted on the wall:

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (130)
29.89%
No (305)
70.11%

Watched Threads