The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Not sure about my university course.

Hello everyone,

I've just joined Cardiff university to study history Ba and I'm beginning to wonder if that was a good move. I'm not particularly happy with the course I'm studying, the organisation is not particularly great and long term I want to work for a business and I'm not really that sure history is that good of a degree to do that.

Also I've read that because that since Cardiff university is a welsh university it's looked down on by some employers, is this true? Also I've read a lot of stuff online that says employee reputation is not great, one source said 40.1%?

I'd really appreciate my advice since I'm really worried. Thanks to anyone who reads this and I hope everyone is doing well.
Reply 1
Original post by Theta799
Hello everyone,

I've just joined Cardiff university to study history Ba and I'm beginning to wonder if that was a good move. I'm not particularly happy with the course I'm studying, the organisation is not particularly great and long term I want to work for a business and I'm not really that sure history is that good of a degree to do that.

Also I've read that because that since Cardiff university is a welsh university it's looked down on by some employers, is this true? Also I've read a lot of stuff online that says employee reputation is not great, one source said 40.1%?

I'd really appreciate my advice since I'm really worried. Thanks to anyone who reads this and I hope everyone is doing well.

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/careers-advice/what-can-i-do-with-my-degree/history
I found this, hope it helps
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending