duuuude98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello all! I have applied for 5 universities for law llb and I am currently unsure of which one to attend as they all have positives and flaws; I have four offers and one is yet to respond.

The universities are Birmingham, Southampton, Liverpool and Leicester.
The one that is yet to respond is Sheffield.

I am leaning more towards Birmingham as it is closer to home but I am unsure if it will provide me with good prospects and networking opportunities.

Many thanks for any responses!
ethancruise15
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What course? Birmingham and Southampton are decent in terms of reputation, but they're all pretty average in terms of employment prospects really.
duuuude98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ethancruise15)
What course? Birmingham and Southampton are decent in terms of reputation, but they're all pretty average in terms of employment prospects really.
I'm applying for law llb, and yes I have considered that. However, I was just wondering which universities would be good in terms of setting you up with networking opportunities and contacts.
ethancruise15
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd say Birmingham is the better option. Honestly, there's not that much difference between them all so I'd choose the one you'd enjoy the most. All unis will have a standard amount of networking opportunity, unless it's a top tier Uni like Oxbridge, UCL or LSE in which case there are better contacts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (387)
44.38%
No (90)
10.32%
I'm not old enough (395)
45.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed