Possibly pregnant... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I had sex for the first time yesterday with my boyfriend but we didnt use protection... He pulled out a few minutes before he came but im scared that it may not have worked... Im only 16 and my family will kill me if i am pregnant. He has had sex multiple times before and so he knows when to pull out on time but im just worried, especially as we are both against abortion completely so that is out of the question if i am. What should i do, my family cant know i had sex this young and early?
Sophiejxnee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had sex for the first time yesterday with my boyfriend but we didnt use protection... He pulled out a few minutes before he came but im scared that it may not have worked... Im only 16 and my family will kill me if i am pregnant. He has had sex multiple times before and so he knows when to pull out on time but im just worried, especially as we are both against abortion completely so that is out of the question if i am. What should i do, my family cant know i had sex this young and early?
Take a pregnancy test and check if you are pregnant. Just tell your mother you are going out with friends and go and buy one. Also, maybe if you tell your boyfriend you are not comfortable having sex as it gives you pregnancy scares, or just avoid sex for the period until you are comfortable with your family knowing you have had sex.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Lol what's wrong with you ...go get the contraceptive pill right now....go to a pharmacy... no time to waste just drop what you're doing now and go!!!!

Can you afford a pill? If not i think you can get one in A & E for free? Not too sure but should be possible
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Lol what's wrong with you ...go get the contraceptive pill right now....go to a pharmacy... no time to waste just drop what you're doing now and go!!!!

Can you afford a pill? If not i think you can get one in A & E for free? Not too sure but should be possible
Emergency contraceptive pill*
ChibiAkuma
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I may not be the best person to say anything but I've had friends with a similar problem. First of all you should definitely get a pregnancy test asap. if it hasn't been long you should take some pills which again a professional would recommend. i really hope you are not pregnant but even if the guy pulls out there's a chance of getting pregnant, but i really hope you're not.
if god forbid you are, then you guys should definitely serious action as you both are against abortion. try talking to a counselor or a close friend who is experienced in this scenario.
phosphenetrails
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
firstly take a deep breath then go get yourself a morning after pill. And BE SAFE the next time you have sex.
Garagepunk68
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah.. the 'pull out' is a trick that you need to master unfortunately, a bit like pouring a perfect Guinness.

Just take a after morning pill next time, and check if pregnant.
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
First, relax and go and buy the morning after pill.
I don't get why Brits have unsafe sex, when contraception is free on the NHS.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sophiejxnee)
Take a pregnancy test and check if you are pregnant. Just tell your mother you are going out with friends and go and buy one. Also, maybe if you tell your boyfriend you are not comfortable having sex as it gives you pregnancy scares, or just avoid sex for the period until you are comfortable with your family knowing you have had sex.
How can she take a pregnancy test when she said it happened yesterday? Very bad advice ....

Go get the emergency pill.....and only after two weeks i think can you actually take a test with accurate results .....

And you need to see a gp if you plan on having more sex so they can advise you on long term contraception...

Also always insist he use a condom don't allow him to just do stuff on a whim...you don't want pregnancy at 16? Don't have sex without protection!!!

And need to protect yourself from stds as well
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If he didn't ejaculate inside you the risk of pregnancy is miniscule. The reason the pull out method doesn't work is because men get carried away and fail to pull out in time, the risk of pregnancy from pre-ejaculate is minimal.

That is still no excuse not to protect yourself for next time. If your bf was willing to have sex with you without a condom he likely did the same with previous girls. You are at risk of STDs and at risk of pregnancy. Look after yourself.
Surnia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Your boyfriend has had sex multiple times before and neither of you wants a baby. Two good reasons there to wear a condom, because they protect against sexually transmitted diseases as well as being a contraceptive. Your boyfriend isn't experienced, he's immature if he thinks he can take risks like relying on pulling out or passing something on to you; not all STIs have symptoms, so you should both get checked for those, as well as being pregnant.

The saying is, if you have unprotected sex, you are having sex with everyone your partner has ever slept with. How old is your boyfriend, anyway? Can't decide if he's young and boastful, or older and playing on your inexperience.
Last edited by Surnia; 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Morning after pill before its too late
Himynameisdaisy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Use the morning after pill ASAP. Use protection in the future though not only for pregnancy but also STDs
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thanks everyone, i will see to this asap, he is 21 but i personally dont feel as though that is an issue although others might, as we both see each other as equal
Surnia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks everyone, i will see to this asap, he is 21 but i personally dont feel as though that is an issue although others might, as we both see each other as equal
He's not treating you as an equal when it's your body that he is putting at risk of pregnancy and STIs! What was his reasoning behind having unprotected sex?
Doing that at 21 with a 16yo sounds manipulative, and I am now concerned for you and whether you are ready for a relationship, given that you went along with this without understanding the implications. Make sure he takes equal responsibility for contraception in future and don't take no for an answer! If he doesn't like it, move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (68)
19.65%
Labour (167)
48.27%
Liberal Democrats (49)
14.16%
Green Party (21)
6.07%
Brexit Party (4)
1.16%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.87%
SNP (7)
2.02%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.87%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (5)
1.45%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)