?
Report 2 weeks ago
wtf this is not okay at all. I think you should leave him asap
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Why would you love scum that wants to hurt you and your family?
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you really need validation from strangers on the internet to find out whether this psycho criminal is good for you
nobody12345
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I don't know that's why I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. It would be so much easier if I didn't have feelings for him.
nobody12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by ساره)
wtf this is not okay at all. I think you should leave him asap
thanks, I'm just scared to leave him he knows where I live
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nobody12345)
thanks, I'm just scared to leave him he knows where I live
Do you have people close to you that can protect you if you feel unsafe? Also you could contact the police if you have to because the things he said is really violent
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You have to prioritise your common sense and wellbeing over any feelings you may have for this guy. He doesn't love you. You don't hurt or threaten the people you truly love and care about. The age gap at your age is too much anyway but his anger issues and abuse are more than enough reason to leave.
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
he'll go back to prison
Sounds like this is exactly where he should be

You need to put yourself first. If you are scared to leave then, this shows what sort of person he is. I know it must be scary
nobody12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
You have to prioritise your common sense and wellbeing over any feelings you may have for this guy. He doesn't love you. You don't hurt or threaten the people you truly love and care about. The age gap at your age is too much anyway but his anger issues and abuse are more than enough reason to leave.
thank you<3
Surnia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I always ask: if a friend told you she was being treated like this by someone - a drunk, a thief, verbally abusive, threatens her with violence, threatens to vandalise her family home, offers no respect, support or love for her as a victim of rape - what would you say, stay in the relationship or leave? You haven't said a single thing that would explain why you love him, it sounds like you don't have experience in relationships, enjoy the attention from an older guy and think you can change him. You can't do anything for him, he needs to do that himself, but he sounds too self-destructive.

It's abuse. Get out now and get the police involved, for the sake of you, your family, and any other poor girl he might try this with in future.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Take care of yourself.

This guy belongs in prison.
One day he is going to end up seriously injuring someone- a girlfriend, wife, baby, child.
Make sure that person is not you or anyone on your family tree.
nobody12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
I always ask: if a friend told you she was being treated like this by someone - a drunk, a thief, verbally abusive, threatens her with violence, threatens to vandalise her family home, offers no respect, support or love for her as a victim of rape - what would you say, stay in the relationship or leave? You haven't said a single thing that would explain why you love him, it sounds like you don't have experience in relationships, enjoy the attention from an older guy and think you can change him. You can't do anything for him, he needs to do that himself, but he sounds too self-destructive.

It's abuse. Get out now and get the police involved, for the sake of you, your family, and any other poor girl he might try this with in future.
thanks x and it's not the fact I don't have any experience in relationships or anything I just didn't feel the need to go in to detail on why I love him as I was just looking for advice on what to do x
nobody12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
thank you x
nobody12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ray_Shadows)
Do you really need validation from strangers on the internet to find out whether this psycho criminal is good for you
I wasn't looking to see if he was good for me or not. I just need advice as I feel stuck.
itscourtchicks
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Tell someone you trust right now. Preferably someone who you know can help you - your doctor, the police, school pastoral team, an aunt or your mum. You already know he’s bad for you and a criminal at heart, so leave now before things get worse. This is the type of situation where you put yourself first and be incredibly selfish here
TSR Mustafa
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hope this aint a genuine post , if so call cops
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
l e a v e
h i m

Spoiler:
Show
Not normal at all - sending lots of luck dealing with this nutjob
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 2 weeks ago
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I was talking to this guy for a good couple years then we decided to meet up this summer. I didn't see him for about a month after that because he went to prison for something. A few months after he got out, we started dating. When he's in a good mood, everything's good, but when he's in a bad mood that's when hell breaks loose. He stays out all night getting drunk. I'm always there for him when this happens as his friends leave him on the street once they've finished drinking. Either he calls me or I call him if I realise he hasn't been online at all (that's when I know he's out). He starts shouting at me down the phone saying he's gonna smash my face in. I met him once at 3 in the morning when he was drunk to try and walk him home. When he met me he got up in my face and told me to stay away from him before he breaks my jaw.He also said he was gonna kill me. He tried to rob my phone but luckily I managed to snatch it back off him. I went home and he wouldn't stop calling me. He said I stole £20 off him (which I didn't) then he said he was outside mine and he was gonna smash my windows. I got really scared cause I live with my mum and brother and I didnt want him to do anything to them. Also I don't want my mum calling the police on him cause he'll go back to prison. Even when he's not drunk he says the most horrible things to me. I was raped a couple years ago and he always uses it against me when he's in a bad mood. He started texting me saying "I hope you get raped again and again and you get thrown in the canal" and "I'm gonna bring flowers to where it happened and a **** you card". I hate being treated like this but I don't wanna leave him because I really love him. I would never forgive myself if I left him like this because anyone who was mentally stable wouldn't act like this- he needs help. I just can't leave him like this and I don't know what to do. I'm losing sleep, I can't eat and it's started giving me panic attacks. I just feel so lost
Why are you being so disrespectful to your own life? The giy does not respect you and he went to jail for a reason right? He clearly does not love you either; no matter what you think. Why are you attracted to toxic people? You cannot "save" them . That is their job! You need to dump this guy and suggest he gets professional help! Otherwise he will destroy your life and health, which he has already started to do!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (88)
18.8%
Labour (232)
49.57%
Liberal Democrats (61)
13.03%
Green Party (28)
5.98%
Brexit Party (6)
1.28%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.64%
SNP (10)
2.14%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.64%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.28%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)