The Student Room Group

Guys at uni made meme with my pic

Not sure if I should just laugh it off but a few guys at uni made a meme of one of my pics making a comment about girls and the offside rule in footy everyone seems to be finding it funny but not sure if I should say something or just laugh it off?!
Original post by jennysfd
imgum.jpg

too funny right?!

hmm depends on the intention, if you're friends with them and you know they did it for a just a laugh then yeah but if not then it can be offensive:dontknow:
Reply 2
Not sure if I should just laugh it off but a few guys at uni made a meme of one of my pics making a comment about girls and the offside rule in footy everyone seems to be finding it funny but not sure if I should say something or just laugh it off?!

not a big deal, I can kinda see why you'd think that though, don't worry too much
Reply 3
Original post by James Smith 90
hmm depends on the intention, if you're friends with them and you know they did it for a just a laugh then yeah but if not then it can be offensive:dontknow:

Yeah I am friends with them a bit and was for a laugh so I guess best to just find it funny really...
Yeah I am friends with them a bit and was for a laugh so I guess best to just find it funny really...

No issue then, enjoy the rest of your day!
It's probably just intended as a joke, I wouldn't worry.
If you had that much of a problem with it, why would you post it on here?
imgum.jpg

too funny right?!

Where’s the meme??
Reply 8
Beware the Barbra Streisand Effect.
As said it depends on intention is it funny and they are laughing with you or teasing or on the other hand is there something more to it?
If you feel upset then tell them and they may cease.
If they do it again then consider what you wish to do.
I’m willing to bet my mansion, island and 3 cars that you’re a troll and that isn’t you.
Original post by Bill Nye
If you had that much of a problem with it, why would you post it on here?

Exactly. It’s either totally unrelated to them or they have an issue with the girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending