aleenapaul
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
Does anyone have an interview at Brighton for pharmacy on 20/11/19?
Last edited by aleenapaul; 9 months ago
needhelpasap1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have an interview on the 7/12/19, could you tell me how the interview went and what type of questions were you asked? Thanks
cupcake611
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi I have my interview tomorrow! How did your interview go? Can you let me know what sort of questions were asked?
Cecekellyj
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by cupcake611)
Hi I have my interview tomorrow! How did your interview go? Can you let me know what sort of questions were asked?
Hii how was it ?
silverxlka
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aleenapaul)
Hi,
Does anyone have an interview at Brighton for pharmacy on 20/11/19?
hey what's an interview like for Brighton
Cecekellyj
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by silverxlka)
hey what's an interview like for Brighton
I’m wondering that too, can anyone help ?
cupcake611
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey,
It was really chilled. Just asked me a couple of scenario questions and the basic oh why pharmacy?why Brighton? And then after the interview they sent me a link for a test and it was a few calculation questions. I found them pretty difficult as I’d never learnt how to do them. They were like pharmacy related and drug dosage questions. Good luck!!
silverxlka
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey,
It was really chilled. Just asked me a couple of scenario questions and the basic oh why pharmacy?why Brighton? And then after the interview they sent me a link for a test and it was a few calculation questions. I found them pretty difficult as I’d never learnt how to do them. They were like pharmacy related and drug dosage questions. Good luck!!
hey, I just got a link for the maths questions but I dont do math so im kinda scared, do you have any way to prepare or suggestions for it
cupcake611
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by silverxlka)
hey, I just got a link for the maths questions but I dont do math so im kinda scared, do you have any way to prepare or suggestions for it
honestly just try your best. I couldnt answer all the questions despite doing maths alevel. Theyre chem calculations. I didnt do anything to prepare. I think theyre just trying to see what level youre at and what help you might need.
silverxlka
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
honestly just try your best. I couldnt answer all the questions despite doing maths alevel. Theyre chem calculations. I didnt do anything to prepare. I think theyre just trying to see what level youre at and what help you might need.
oh okay thxssss a lot x
Cecekellyj
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah I do both maths and chem and I found some of them really hard , they are definitely not on the alevel spec
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.14%
No (619)
50.86%

Watched Threads