Ssivaprasad
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am a student from India going to write my 12th boards.I would like to know whether the admission for undergraduate programs for 2020 is over.
username4168344
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ssivaprasad)
I am a student from India going to write my 12th boards.I would like to know whether the admission for undergraduate programs for 2020 is over.
That is the deadlines for undergraduate in UK if you're applying through UCAS.

The dates vary between courses and course providers.

21 May 2019
UCAS Undergraduate Apply opens for 2020 entry.

4 September 2019
Applicants can pay and send their applications to UCAS, and unis and colleges can start making decisions on applications.

15 October 2019
Applications for Oxford, Cambridge or most courses in medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine/science should arrive at UCAS by 18:00 (UK time). The reference needs to be completed before the application can be sent to us.

15 January 2020
Applications for the majority of undergraduate courses should arrive at UCAS by 18:00 (UK time) on this day (check course details in our search tool for the correct deadline). The reference needs to be completed before the application can be sent to us.

25 February 2020
Extra starts for eligible applicants.

30 June 2020
If an application is sent to us by 18:00 (UK time) on this day, we’ll send it to the chosen universities or colleges. Applications received after this date will automatically be entered into Clearing.

5 July 2020
Last date for applicants to add an Extra choice.

31 August 2020
The deadline for any remaining conditions to be met – otherwise the university or college might not accept the applicant. Adjustment ends on this date.

21 September 2020
The final deadline for applications to 2020 courses. Applications must arrive at UCAS by 18:00 (UK time).

20 October 2020
The deadline for adding Clearing choices, and for universities or colleges to accept applicants in Clearing.

If you want to know more follow the link below.

https://www.ucas.com/advisers/managi...tion-deadlines
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Edinburgh Napier University
    Postgraduate Drop-in Brunch Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?