Simon0276
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
my schools uniform has changed with effect starting tomorrow. has been announced for 8 months.

from tomorrow I am expected to wear

black trousers, school polo shirt and school sweatshirt.

our old uniform was shirt, tie and blazer

I dont want to not wear the tie and blazer, polo shirt is not proper uniform so what do I do? and what do I do with my ties and blazer now?
rocketman99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
lol the school extorting u
ellaswords
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi again! i remember our conversation from your post about whether wearing school uniform after school was normal or not. anyway, yeah, just wear what they want you to wear because otherwise you’re probably going to get in trouble over it & it’s not worth it. i bet it’ll grow on you anyway & soon you’ll like it
Simon0276
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ellaswords)
hi again! i remember our conversation from your post about whether wearing school uniform after school was normal or not. anyway, yeah, just wear what they want you to wear because otherwise you’re probably going to get in trouble over it & it’s not worth it. i bet it’ll grow on you anyway & soon you’ll like it
it wont grow on me it's horrible. I want to wear real uniform not a polo shirt. what am I supposed to do with my blazer and ties now. I dont think I can put on that fake uniform when my blazer and tie will be right in front of me. feels like a step back
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Simon0276)
my schools uniform has changed with effect starting tomorrow. has been announced for 8 months.

from tomorrow I am expected to wear

black trousers, school polo shirt and school sweatshirt.

our old uniform was shirt, tie and blazer

I dont want to not wear the tie and blazer, polo shirt is not proper uniform so what do I do? and what do I do with my ties and blazer now?
If its been for 8 months surely there are rules to deal with this, its either optional or not. The school will also have given you the opportunity or parents to object.

If its optional carry on.
If its not optional wear the new uniform that you have had 8 months to prepare for.
Sometimes we dont always get what we want and still have to comply.
Simon0276
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
If its been for 8 months surely there are rules to deal with this, its either optional or not. The school will also have given you the opportunity or parents to object.

If its optional carry on.
If its not optional wear the new uniform that you have had 8 months to prepare for.
Sometimes we dont always get what we want and still have to comply.
i dont see why i cant keep wearing my school tie and blazer. why do i have to wear a polo shirt just because people keep yanking other peoples tie
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Simon0276)
i dont see why i cant keep wearing my school tie and blazer. why do i have to wear a polo shirt just because people keep yanking other peoples tie
Ok you do that. Have fun.
bribriaa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
its just a uniform, you can complain to the teachers though if you hate it that much
Simon0276
Rep:
?
(Original post by bribriaa)
its just a uniform, you can complain to the teachers though if you hate it that much
yes it is just a uniform. but why do I have to wear a polo shirt when I have been wearing my blazer and tie to school up till now
henleykt
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your actually being really childish about it. You can’t always get your own way in life. Wear what your told, grow the f**k up and deal with it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (381)
44.15%
No (90)
10.43%
I'm not old enough (392)
45.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed