Phone addiction Watch

fares22
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
How can I stop using my phone because I’m currently doing a levels and I don’t want to flop them. I need to find a way to permanently get rid of my phone till the summer
csmlady
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fares22)
How can I stop using my phone because I’m currently doing a levels and I don’t want to flop them. I need to find a way to permanently get rid of my phone till the summer
same, I'm going to buy a laptop and then stop using my phone at all times tbh. laptops stop me being distracted as harder to go on Instagram and stuff
Cheesybread
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Buy a button/flip phone, generally quite cheap, and hard to access the internet, but you can still text and call. Or set timers on your phone, e.g 10 on social media per day
fares22
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by csmlady)
same, I'm going to buy a laptop and then stop using my phone at all times tbh. laptops stop me being distracted as harder to go on Instagram and stuff
I’ve just told my dad and he said he’s gonna keep the phone in his workplace till June
csmlady
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by fares22)
I’ve just told my dad and he said he’s gonna keep the phone in his workplace till June
good idea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (153)
19.17%
Labour (407)
51%
Liberal Democrats (109)
13.66%
Green Party (42)
5.26%
Brexit Party (10)
1.25%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.5%
SNP (14)
1.75%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.5%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.75%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)