I'm sleeping with 2 of my male housemates in halls, AMA Watch

This discussion is closed.
Joltvolt
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm an 18 year old girl and I'm sleeping with 2 of my housemates in my halls of residence flat, who are both 18 year old guys. There are 8 people in the flat altogether.

I've read articles that say you shouldn't sleep with your housemates because things can get awkward, but it hasn't been awkward so far. AMA.

Edit: They both know I'm sleeping with both of them and neither of them care.
Last edited by Joltvolt; 3 weeks ago
Joltvolt
Rep:
?
(Original post by eez)
whore
Thanks lol.
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How old were you when you lost your virginity? also do you let them come inside you alsp are you at a Russell group uni?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you peng?
Zarek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Who dares wins
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why did you feel the need to post this oh so riveting thread?
royal1990
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
How old were you when you lost your virginity? also do you let them come inside you alsp are you at a Russell group uni?
Getting down to all the relevant, and significant questions I see...
Joltvolt
Rep:
?
(Original post by karl pilkington)
I was 13 when I lost my virginity. I let them come inside me as I'm on the pill. They come other places as well, wherever they want. Yes I'm at a Russell Group uni.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are you peng?
Yes I am.
Anonymous__02
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
These are the posts I live for
username5010754
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Why did you feel the need to post this oh so riveting thread?
Bump
royal1990
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If only I were 18 again, clearly I didn't live at University. I did not have a single one night stand, perhaps I should have.
royal1990
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Joltvolt)
I was 13 when I lost my virginity. I let them come inside me as I'm on the pill. They come other places as well, wherever they want. Yes I'm at a Russell Group uni.

Yes I am.
Jackpot.
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes I am.
How romantic
royal1990
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
How romantic
She's 18, a bit early for that. Wait until she's in her twenties for that. From experience, I didn't do any of the ONS stuff, or anything like that, I think people should get it out their system and just have fun at 18.

At 18, I stayed in my room, was too insecure, and didn't have confidence, if only I'd let loose, I'd have it every night.

Looking back at my time, through the photos, I was far too shy, but I could've taken my chances.

Life's too short. Romance is cliche. I know this as a 29 year old, with failed relationships, jobs etc., and things.

Live your life.
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by royal1990)
She's 18, a bit early for that. Wait until she's in her twenties for that. From experience, I didn't do any of the ONS stuff, or anything like that, I think people should get it out their system and just have fun at 18.

At 18, I stayed in my room, was too insecure, and didn't have confidence, if only I'd let loose, I'd have it every night.

Looking back at my time, through the photos, I was far too shy, but I could've taken my chances.

Life's too short. Romance is cliche. I know this as a 29 year old, with failed relationships, jobs etc., and things.

Live your life.
I was trying to quote the post about having unprotected sex and losing her virginity at 13, but it didn’t work. People should be free to experiment, though I think sleeping with 2 of your housemates is rather short-sighted and silly. Awkward times ahead. I’m pretty sure the OP is a troll anyway.
Last edited by YaliaV; 3 weeks ago
Joltvolt
Rep:
?
I was trying to quote the post about having unprotected sex at 13, but it didn’t work. People should be free to experiment, though I think sleeping with 2 of your housemates is rather short-sighted and silly. Awkward times ahead. I’m pretty sure the OP is a troll anyway.
I'm not a troll. I made this thread to share my experience of halls so far and to see if anyone is doing anything similar. Nothing awkward has happened so far. Both the guys know I'm sleeping with both of them and they don't seem to care. We go out drinking together and do other normal student stuff too.
royal1990
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I was trying to quote the post about having unprotected sex and losing her virginity at 13, but it didn’t work. People should be free to experiment, though I think sleeping with 2 of your housemates is rather short-sighted and silly. Awkward times ahead. I’m pretty sure the OP is a troll anyway.
I dunno about the troll thing, maybe, maybe not.

I've known many people in my time do that. I'm not exactly a young student, over my years of being in different university's it isn't uncommon. If the two people know each other it might cause some friction, but when you are young, virile, and full of hormones, nothing wrong with it.

At 18 I wish I had got it out of my system. Rather that, than now, as a 29 year old frustrated guy.

I've had relationships, girlfriends, been engaged, but I just wish I'd have enjoyed myself in my teens more.
Karisa96
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
For me I would say it is not an ideal scenario.
Eventually I can only see it ending in tears.
royal1990
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm not a troll. I made this thread to share my experience of halls so far and to see if anyone is doing anything similar. Nothing awkward has happened so far. Both the guys know I'm sleeping with both of them and they don't seem to care. We go out drinking together and do other normal student stuff too.
They don't care so thats all that matters at this point. Either that, or ideally, they didn't know.

You are only young. Enjoy your life, is my advice.
royal1990
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
For me I would say it is not an ideal scenario.
Eventually I can only see it ending in tears.
It depends on the maturity of all involved.

Also it is only at University, within those 3 yrs that they may see each other.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (282)
46.77%
No (69)
11.44%
I'm not old enough (252)
41.79%

Watched Threads