What was the meaning of that? Watch

kate426
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So basically there is this teacher in my school and I don't know why but he stares at me intensely like into my eyes and he is in his early twenties and obviously I'm in my late teens 16 - 17 I don't know why but maybe it's because of my accent however he only heard me speak once or maybe because I have a twin that looks the same but it's never wracking he does the same to her as well what does it mean?.
Last edited by kate426; 3 weeks ago
Isabelpayne200
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by kate426)
So basically there is this teacher in my school and I don't know why but he stares at me intensely like into my eyes and he is in his early twenties and obviously I'm in my late teens I don't know why but maybe it's because of my accent however he only heard me speak once or maybe because I have a twin that looks the same but it's never wracking he does the same to her as well what does it mean?
Maybe he’s a pedophile. I’ve got an identical twin but never happened to me before. Does this happen to other people
Last edited by Isabelpayne200; 3 weeks ago
kate426
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
To me it does its sounds a bit werid but I thought so to
WaffleApple
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Isabelpayne200)
Maybe he’s a pedophile. I’ve got an identical twin but never happened to me before. Does this happen to other people
Lol he wouldn't be a pedophile. He'd actually be a totally normal man.

I don't know many men that don't find 15, 16 year old girls attractive.

I guess the difference between most men and this guy is that most guys have control. E.g they don't feel the need to make intimate eye contact with students or underage women. Even if they find them attractive.

Btw read the definition of a pedophile here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
Last edited by WaffleApple; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (282)
46.77%
No (69)
11.44%
I'm not old enough (252)
41.79%

Watched Threads