Changing my firm after getting in through clearing Watch

claudiaanness
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I hold a place with Reading University for Psychology which I got through clearing. My grades are BBB. I want to go to Surrey University and have done for years. They ask for ABB. Is it worth releasing myself in ICAS to apply for Surrey, with one grade below their asking. I will have to write a personal statement etc and get it submitted. What’s the likelihood off Surrey offering me a place. Thanks
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by claudiaanness)
I hold a place with Reading University for Psychology which I got through clearing. My grades are BBB. I want to go to Surrey University and have done for years. They ask for ABB. Is it worth releasing myself in ICAS to apply for Surrey, with one grade below their asking. I will have to write a personal statement etc and get it submitted. What’s the likelihood off Surrey offering me a place. Thanks
Just talk to Surrey as they can give you an indication as to whether they will consider you. If you dont want to go Reading then dont and at worst just resit one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (378)
44.11%
No (90)
10.5%
I'm not old enough (389)
45.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed