The Student Room Group

Guys I need your help

When a guy (you’re not dating) makes fun of all the other guys you’ve been with and tries to point out all their flaws, and also asks your opinion on every guy that comes into the tv when it’s just you two watching tele together drunk late at night. Does that mean he’s got a thing for me? He also teases me about everything and holds eye contact with me when speaking to a room full of people. (Only thing being he has a gf, that he broke up with and got back together with recently. They’ve only been together for about a month and a half in total though)
Has he got a naturally flirty personality? Sounds like he has a thing for you but then the whole girlfriend thing is confusing. Has he told you if he's happy with his girlfriend/ whined about how much he missed her when they broke up? maybe he thought he didn't have a chance with you so got back together with her
Reply 2
Original post by throwhands
Has he got a naturally flirty personality? Sounds like he has a thing for you but then the whole girlfriend thing is confusing. Has he told you if he's happy with his girlfriend/ whined about how much he missed her when they broke up? maybe he thought he didn't have a chance with you so got back together with her

Ok so the thing is we’re flatmates in uni, he’s not really flirty with the rest of the girls in the flat. Me and him are pretty much the closest out of everyone. Sometimes if someone knocks on our flat door he says “ugh please don’t be (insert gf name here)” they only got together after sleeping together after a night out during freshers but he’s never explicitly said he’s not happy with her. He broke up with her for about 5 hrs then he got back with her in the same day...
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so the thing is we’re flatmates in uni, he’s not really flirty with the rest of the girls in the flat. Me and him are pretty much the closest out of everyone. Sometimes if someone knocks on our flat door he says “ugh please don’t be (insert gf name here)” they only got together after sleeping together after a night out during freshers but he’s never explicitly said he’s not happy with her. He broke up with her for about 5 hrs then he got back with her in the same day...

He is just messing around! He is not mature enough for you to date either! Probably he would be happy to sleep with both of you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending