Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Recently i've been notified im gonna be kicked off my college course due to my lack of attendance. There are many contributing factors to why i haven't gone (Anxiety, disinterest etc.) and now i have no plan, ive looked at apprenticeships in my area but nothing interests me and i don't want to partake in something im going to regret. Please can someone help as i feel like my futures falling apart in front of me. I have huge ambitions and never expected the situation im in to happen.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Recently i've been notified im gonna be kicked off my college course due to my lack of attendance. There are many contributing factors to why i haven't gone (Anxiety, disinterest etc.) and now i have no plan, ive looked at apprenticeships in my area but nothing interests me and i don't want to partake in something im going to regret. Please can someone help as i feel like my futures falling apart in front of me. I have huge ambitions and never expected the situation im in to happen.
Hi there, I am sorry to here that you are getting kicked off your course and that you feel like you have no plan ! But this is where I can help you, I run a very successful drop shipping business and I was wondering if you were interested ? You can work from anywhere you like as you only require a laptop and a smart phone and a decent internet connection. I was once in your position but dropshipping has changed my life and now I can work from anywhere in the world and my income is around £10,000 per month(there is also evidence to back this) if you are interested please drop me a message or follow my page on Instagram(deetsplug24)
buttermesilly
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you can't have "huge ambition" and "disinterest". you are a fragile walking oxymoron that needs more pills to cope with the complex demands of life itself.

go to your doctor and ask to up your script.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by buttermesilly)
you can't have "huge ambition" and "disinterest". you are a fragile walking oxymoron that needs more pills to cope with the complex demands of life itself.

go to your doctor and ask to up your script.
Great input but you're completely wrong just because i have disinterest in my college course doesn't meen i cant have ambition. I have a specific job i want to do yet no courses provide what i need in order to develop the skills towards that career path.
Anonymous #1
Hi there, I am sorry to here that you are getting kicked off your course and that you feel like you have no plan ! But this is where I can help you, I run a very successful drop shipping business and I was wondering if you were interested ? You can work from anywhere you like as you only require a laptop and a smart phone and a decent internet connection. I was once in your position but dropshipping has changed my life and now I can work from anywhere in the world and my income is around £10,000 per month(there is also evidence to back this) if you are interested please drop me a message or follow my page on Instagram(deetsplug24)
Hi, this sounds interesting to me. Any chance you could detail specifically what i have to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (112)
19.24%
Labour (296)
50.86%
Liberal Democrats (75)
12.89%
Green Party (30)
5.15%
Brexit Party (7)
1.2%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.52%
SNP (13)
2.23%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.52%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.03%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)