Which coffee shop does the best Christmas drinks? Watch

BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Most places now do Christmas themed drinks. Which is your favourite coffee shop for this and what’s your go to order?

My favourite has to be a Black Forrest Hot chocolate from Costa. However, I want to branch out and try some new places (for coffee and hot chocolate), so what are your recommendations and what should I stay clear of? :tea: :coffee:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
I used to love the Honeycomb latte from Costa from a couple of years ago but they don’t seem to do that anymore :moon:
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
There's a small chain of coffee shops unique to my area (can't say the name cos it will give out where I live) and they do the best hot chocolate, my parent takes me every time I go home
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
There's a small chain of coffee shops unique to my area (can't say the name cos it will give out where I live) and they do the best hot chocolate, my parent takes me every time I go home
Ooh, is it a Christmas style hot chocolate or do you mean their general hot chocolate is the best? Or both?
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
Ooh, is it a Christmas style hot chocolate or do you mean their general hot chocolate is the best? Or both?
Well I only ever drink hot chocolate in coffee shops so I guess it counts as my Christmas drink of choice
It comes with loads of cream and a flake and omonomomnom :tong:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Well I only ever drink hot chocolate in coffee shops so I guess it counts as my Christmas drink of choice
It comes with loads of cream and a flake and omonomomnom :tong:
Haha yeah I mean is it a special edition one for the festive period, like I don’t know a praline or black forrest one, or is it the regular one you can get all year round?
maachu_pichuu
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Greggs
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Costa :drool:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
(Original post by maachu_pichuu)
Greggs
Ooh I still need to try ones from Greggs. Any particular order that you go for, for the Christmas drinks?
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
(Original post by Glaz)
Costa :drool:
Any particular ones? I’m going through them slowly :lol:
jgarcha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm not a huge fan of chained coffee shops, there is a local one in town that I love and it's so perfect. They do the best hot chocolate with flake melted inside and cream and marshmallows with cocoa toppings! Soooo good!!!
maachu_pichuu
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
Ooh I still need to try ones from Greggs. Any particular order that you go for, for the Christmas drinks?
Mint Mocha is divine. They are all pretty good. I love Greggs.
maachu_pichuu
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jgarcha)
I'm not a huge fan of chained coffee shops, there is a local one in town that I love and it's so perfect. They do the best hot chocolate with flake melted inside and cream and marshmallows with cocoa toppings! Soooo good!!!
Greggs do a nice hot chocolate as well.
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Had some Costa hot chocolate the other day. It was basically chocolate flavoured water so I wouldn’t recommend 😂. Manchester Christmas markets have some really good ones though 👍👍
Last edited by OR321; 3 weeks ago
maachu_pichuu
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by OR321)
Had some Costa hot chocolate the other day. It was basically chocolate flavoured water so I wouldn’t recommend 😂. Manchester Christmas markets have some really good ones though 👍👍
Greggs do the best christmas drinks (and christmas sandwiches for that matter).
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Greggs do the best christmas drinks (and christmas sandwiches for that matter).
Yeah, I really don’t like Greggs at all but thanks for the option 😂
maachu_pichuu
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by OR321)
Yeah, I really don’t like Greggs at all but thanks for the option 😂
What don't you like about Greggs?
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What don't you like about Greggs?
Dunno. Never really appealed to me. Plus I’m Asian so I can only ever eat the cheese pasties there 😂😂
maachu_pichuu
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by OR321)
Dunno. Never really appealed to me. Plus I’m Asian so I can only ever eat the cheese pasties there 😂😂
£3.15 for a massive baguette and drink, no wonder there are queues through the door. Greggs is a religion to a lot of people in the UK, you should try their sausage rolls (best in the world).
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
£3.15 for a massive baguette and drink, no wonder there are queues through the door. Greggs is a religion to a lot of people in the UK, you should try their sausage rolls (best in the world).
I think Greggs should sponsor you coz you’ve got a real love for them lmaooo. I don’t really eat fast/junk food that much anywaysss
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (412)
43.78%
No (98)
10.41%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.8%

Watched Threads