The Student Room Group

My girlfriend makes me soppy...

I've never really been like this before, and I've been in a 3 year relationship before. I remember at the very beginning of my current relationship I said something cheesy to my girlfriend, then told her I was only joking... which is what I've always been used to doing. She then told me she actually likes all that lovey dovey stuff.

My past relationship was the opposite, very jokey and nonromantic. But I now find that my current gf has made me better... she makes me want to do things I've never done before. I like being romantic with her and doing things for her.

Does it sound like she is the one?
Nawww this is so cute - sounds like she's the one to me
Aww yeah
It doesn't mean she's the one (sorry), it just means she's capable of bringing out that side of you.

I've dated several people who told me they weren't the lovey-dovey type then immediately turned around on that when we started dating.
Cringe
Original post by Anonymous
I've never really been like this before, and I've been in a 3 year relationship before. I remember at the very beginning of my current relationship I said something cheesy to my girlfriend, then told her I was only joking... which is what I've always been used to doing. She then told me she actually likes all that lovey dovey stuff.

My past relationship was the opposite, very jokey and nonromantic. But I now find that my current gf has made me better... she makes me want to do things I've never done before. I like being romantic with her and doing things for her.

🤢

🤢🤢🤢
Reply 6
Original post by Gurdeepthelegend
Cringe

Original post by Marcus...
🤢

🤢🤢🤢

you must be single
She may be the one.
I guess you are the only person who can really and truthfully answer that.
It sounds like you like her alot so therefore act like a big soppy cheesecake, alot of us guys resort to this out of character behaviour when we really like a girl.

My advice: Stop it, because woman may say they like it but reality is that they don't, she as a woman wants to be soppy etc while wanting her man to be strong and straight.
you must be single

No ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending