Student365859509
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have applied to Reading for their flying start degree for 2020 entry. I recieved an email saying I have to do a range of online assessments. Does anyone have any idea what kind of questions they ask? And what is the Situational Judgement Test and the game based assessment. Is there something I can do to prepare for those two tests and the online interview?
james.clk
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve applied to same one, not much you can do other than brushing up upon GCSE Maths skills
Jasrajsingh135
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
have you been invited to the assessment centre?
Student365859509
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Yea Newcastle and Reading but it’s an online one as I am an international student. What about you??
Jasrajsingh135
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Student365859509)
Yea Newcastle and Reading but it’s an online one as I am an international student. What about you??
I'm a home student and have applied to Reading. I'm attending the assessment centre on the 29th.
mj.12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have received an email from Newcastle inviting me to do the assessment event, but I haven't received any mail from PwC after the career conversation. Is this same for you all?

(Original post by Student365859509)
mathsalevels
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
What do you think the success rate will be for passing the assessment centre and getting a job offer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.08%
12.31%
12.43%
17.99%
23.31%
19.88%

Watched Threads