Men wearing a cage Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Why do some men wear a cage down there so they can’t have sex ?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
This is not the correct website to be asking such questions...
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Hmmm, some folks, especially guys, they have fantasies and dreams that aren't just pairing and coupling up to be in a relationship. Ideas like that, they are called fetishes and that's one of them. I'll just leave it at that. Like the first reply mentioned, not a good idea to explain that.
thegirlwithacat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
some men wear a chastity cage because they are submissive, or would like a women to take control of their sexual activities. With the cage, they cannot have erections or orgasm. They do this because the idea of giving up control turns them on. Additionally, while they cannot have sex conventionally, they can still partake in other sexual activities
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by thegirlwithacat)
some men wear a chastity cage because they are submissive, or would like a women to take control of their sexual activities. With the cage, they cannot have erections or orgasm. They do this because the idea of giving up control turns them on. Additionally, while they cannot have sex conventionally, they can still partake in other sexual activities
Yes, ummm, that's what they are called, chastity cages. I think it is like a 21st century thing compared to women have a chastity device too which first appeared in medieval times but it wasn't sexual or anything, it was meant for knight's women to not have sex by unwanted men. It was also made from metal and had spikes sticking out to prevent and put off men from having sex with them. I only bought it up, just in case anyone wanted to know if women had something like that and as a comparison in the age we live in.

Those male cages cost a lot of money I think, £100 or something. That's a serious investment to let the guys or anyone know what they are getting to have!
toby woodward
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
cages are for when you have been a naughty boy and your ****** needs taming
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by toby woodward)
cages are for when you have been a naughty boy and your ****** needs taming
hmmm, I thought it was meant to make the man feel like he doesn't need it and get a feel for it and never using what's being caged, until he agrees to drop what's down their for good. I wouldn't want to wear one. Never. Women don't know, so why not men? Seem's fair right?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.44%
No I don't (152)
47.06%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads