Bus driver accused me of not being a student? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I usually get a student fare on the bus and I have a uni Student card but the driver said it was fake and I’m not a student.

What should I do? I’m 21
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Keep using it (providing it is real...) and if the bus driver doesn't let you use it again, make a complaint.
deadtree23
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have that issue with getting VIP bus tickets that get you on the bus for £1 that is for under 19-year-olds (I'm 18). The bus drivers all of a sudden started asking for ID and apparently my college ID wasn't proof. I kind of hover my provisional in front of them now and they never directly look at it. Have you not got a student card proving you are a student?
clevergirl1969
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I usually get a student fare on the bus and I have a uni Student card but the driver said it was fake and I’m not a student.

What should I do? I’m 21
tell the bus driver to get another job if he cant see properly
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by deadtree23)
I have that issue with getting VIP bus tickets that get you on the bus for £1 that is for under 19-year-olds (I'm 18). The bus drivers all of a sudden started asking for ID and apparently my college ID wasn't proof. I kind of hover my provisional in front of them now and they never directly look at it. Have you not got a student card proving you are a student?
It has a photo of me but they still dispute me being a student it’s really annoying
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Make a complaint to the company.
Ay_Arriba
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Walk onto the bus regardless and tell him to his time and report you if he thinks you’re not a student. It’s quite easily proven given that you obviously have an active student .ac email address.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why on earth is the OP anonymous?
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Why on earth is the OP anonymous?
The OP is embarrassed that they look like 40 year old posing as a student.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (364)
44.61%
No (86)
10.54%
I'm not old enough (366)
44.85%

Watched Threads