Edexcel A-Levels Maths and Further Maths Cash-in Problem Watch

Jiji Sand
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,

What can I do to unlock the unit in maths if I retake the unit in further maths only?

I already cashed in for both maths(C1234,M1,2) and further maths.(FP1,2, S1,2, M3,D1) and got A*, B respectively. If I retake S2 and get above 75% AND replace D1 in further maths to M2 in maths, I can get A*A in maths and further maths. (With new combination maths in C1234 M1 D1, further maths FP12 S12 M12)
But if I keep the old combination (M2 in maths and D1 in further maths), I cannot achieve A for further maths even if I get 100% in S2.

In this situation, Can I enter early REcash-in for both maths and further maths? Or just enter late cash-in like what you’ve mentioned?

Or Is it even possible I first apply for early cash-in for both maths and further maths and IF edexcel does not recombinate the subjects and got A*B the same, then I apply late cash-in again?
What can I do to unlock the unit in maths if I retake the unit in further maths only?

I would really really appreciate on your help.

Asking this due to crippled school exam officer. He doesn’t know anything. Ha.
Prix0
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Simply put, you cannot re-cash in. You need to resit the modules within Maths and within further maths to increase the grades / UMS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?