Student accommodation for 2nd year at Royal Holloway Watch

sally_1912
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi all,

I am currently in my first year at Royal Holloway and im living in student accomodation. I can't really find any places nearby to rent and I haven't got anyone to share a house with yet either so I wanted to know how unlikely
is it that 2nd and 3rd year students get accomodation? It cam be in Royal Holloway or in general. I know first years gets priority, but is there a way to increase the chance of getting accomodation for the next year?
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sally_1912)
Hi all,

I am currently in my first year at Royal Holloway and im living in student accomodation. I can't really find any places nearby to rent and I haven't got anyone to share a house with yet either so I wanted to know how unlikely
is it that 2nd and 3rd year students get accomodation? It cam be in Royal Holloway or in general. I know first years gets priority, but is there a way to increase the chance of getting accomodation for the next year?
If you speak to the accommodations team, you should be able to arrange living in halls for your second or third year. However, I do not know what the prerequisites are, only that I've met 2nd and 3rd year students in halls still.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (54)
31.4%
No I don't (84)
48.84%
I work during the holidays (34)
19.77%

Watched Threads