The Student Room Group

Regret

I have received all my offers back from Birmingham, Nottingham, UEA, Reading and NTU however I strongly regret not applying to Lancaster over Nottingham or NTU. Is there anyone else experiencing this?
Original post by Megaman101
I have received all my offers back from Birmingham, Nottingham, UEA, Reading and NTU however I strongly regret not applying to Lancaster over Nottingham or NTU. Is there anyone else experiencing this?

Much rather go to Nottingham as not back of beyond.
If you wnat Lancaster then reject all the rest and use UCAS EXTRA.

Hey, :groovy:

There is no need to worry just yet especially to the extent of having regrets. I would suggest that you perhaps visit each of the universities before deciding which one is right for you. This can help you make an informed decision.

UCAS Extra of course is an option but it would mean declining all current offers when the time comes. You could also potentially go through Clearing when that Opens in July, of course this is subject to the course still being available at that time.

Tom :wavey:

Hello,
A few other people have mentioned it, but are you familiar with UCAS extra? I know a friend who went through it!
If you have any questions or anything I can help you with, let me know.
What course are you applying for?
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending