The Student Room Group

who done 2019 edexcel B geography for GCSE

i have yr 11 mocks coming up and i would highly appreciate it if i knew what questions came up in the papers as we will probably get the 2019 paper
See I’ve done the paper, but you ave to treat mocks like the real thing, you can’t just do that because the real exams won’t be like that mate
Reply 2
please bro i am begging you. Geography is literally the only subject i have not revised at all for. I want to take it for a levels too.
pleaseee . I will 100% prepare for gcses straight after mocks and make sure i do not get into a stupid situation like this again
Original post by certiii
please bro i am begging you. Geography is literally the only subject i have not revised at all for. I want to take it for a levels too.
pleaseee . I will 100% prepare for gcses straight after mocks and make sure i do not get into a stupid situation like this again

Even if I did it I can’t remember the questions it was ages ago, I do geography at a level, but if you want to do it for a levels then why wouldn’t you be prepared?
Surely you pick the subjects you like and are best at?
All I’ll say is the cgp revision guide is just brilliant for gcse geography because I did the same spec
Reply 4
Original post by Shahed-02
Even if I did it I can’t remember the questions it was ages ago, I do geography at a level, but if you want to do it for a levels then why wouldn’t you be prepared?
Surely you pick the subjects you like and are best at?
All I’ll say is the cgp revision guide is just brilliant for gcse geography because I did the same spec

ok thanks. do you remember the 8 marker case studies and that sort of stuff by any chance though
Original post by certiii
ok thanks. do you remember the 8 marker case studies and that sort of stuff by any chance though

Can’t remember case studies but the paper 3 was on taiga

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending