The Student Room Group

Home office referral

Hi,

I have an ongoing issue with student finance since August 2019. I’ve sent my indefinite leave to remain visa and home office letters, but for any reason! Student finance doesn’t accept letter and made a referral to home office for the confirmation of my residency status. After waiting nearly a month, they received the confirmation, then they decide that they needed another confirmation from home office for my on time application for visa! The question is why they need this as if I didn’t make on-time application, they didn’t grant me a visa! So ridiculous
Another question if you need further information exactly the same date of first referral why you didn’t include all required information in one referral as apparently home office response takes ages.
I have been waiting for this response from home office nearly two month! Is there any body in my situation. I already made a complaint regarding the bad advice and bad service.
I don’t know what else I can do?
Can I escalate this issue to ombudsman?
It’s now nearly December and don’t want to lose my university placement due to tuition fee and negligence of student finance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending