MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
yes i’ve watched prison break
no i don’t have caramel shortbread by my side
no i can’t go to sleep cause anti depressants have got me UP
yes i’m desperate for answers cause who likes being bored??
itscourtchicks
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Melatonin powder. When I was on work experience with a diabetes consultant, she highly recommended it to the parents as the children weren’t able to sleep and it was affecting them. It’s also more “natural” than popping a couple pills imo.
itscourtchicks
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by itscourtchicks)
Melatonin powder. When I was on work experience with a diabetes consultant, she highly recommended it to the parents as the children weren’t able to sleep and it was affecting them. It’s also more “natural” than popping a couple pills imo.
Of course, I’m not sure if it’s compatible with anti-depressants but I think it’s generally okay for some antidepressants, but can have negative impacts with others. So ask your doctor
MoonlightRain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by itscourtchicks)
oh actually these anti depressants are ok with sleeping. my bad. i’m kinda scared to have anything else than that the doctor doesn’t prescribe to me. i wanna go out like a light but that’s not possible for us adults eh😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (246)
60.29%
No (84)
20.59%
Not sure (78)
19.12%

Watched Threads