Please I’m Genuinely Serious Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Okay this will probably get accused of trolling but has anyone else genuinely ever thought of eating other ppl as per cannibalism? Like when i see ppl sometimes I wonder what it would be like, like I always assumed this was sth everyone had at least thought of at some point but when i tell me friends it always goes sth along the lines of “boy what?!” Then everyone laughs and i feel a bit crazy. Like are those normal thoughts to be having? I’m obviously not going to act on those impulses but one of my friends did point out that cannibalism is legal by technicality of there being no formal law against it, but normally what comes before it is the issue, oop. What’s everyones thoughts on this, do u recommend i get help for this?
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Get help.
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Some people on here are something else looollll
failingenglish17
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
try it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by failingenglish17)
try it
Well I’m not sure I’d like to it was just a collection of thoughts hm, not sure my friends would consent to being eaten either lol, but I just get so confused when other people say theyve genuinely never thought of this, so nobody else has just wondered what someone would taste like?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ساره)
Some people on here are something else looollll
:.(
ساره
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
:.(
Not trying to be offensive I’m just shocked
*Missterious
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
lool,that's some kinda nxtlevel MUNCHIES!!!?!!aha if it were normal,recon we would hear of it actually happening too, Sherlock. go eat a rare steak or summit. (
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I can't say I've ever wanted to try it...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ساره)
Not trying to be offensive I’m just shocked
It’s fine, everyone always is, hm I’m scared of discussing this with someone because I don’t wanna get put in a psych ward or sth or like be pegged as a psychopath.... but I’m not actually harming anyone or thinking about it in detail so it shouldn’t be an issue if I just keep it to myself right?
*Missterious
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It’s fine, everyone always is, hm I’m scared of discussing this with someone because I don’t wanna get put in a psych ward or sth or like be pegged as a psychopath.... but I’m not actually harming anyone or thinking about it in detail so it shouldn’t be an issue if I just keep it to myself right?
so, you have answwred yr own question, you OBV know it isn't normal, loonybin. CONVERSATION DONE, night.
*Missterious
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
curious...... how do u take your steak??? ever tried any raw animal meat or blood ...or seafood??????of any kind
creativekai03
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well I’m not sure I’d like to it was just a collection of thoughts hm, not sure my friends would consent to being eaten either lol, but I just get so confused when other people say theyve genuinely never thought of this, so nobody else has just wondered what someone would taste like?
it's a tad salty but the texture is just like meat - if cooked it's not bad. If not cooked it can be quite odd and displeasing on the tongue.
JJbeanflix
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I presume you have an oven big enough or a suitable set up to cook a human.

How would you like your human sir?!

Seriously though. Everyone is different and each to their own, but I don’t see that as going to be regarded as acceptable or normal any time soon.
creativekai03
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JJbeanflix)
I presume you have an oven big enough or a suitable set up to cook a human.

How would you like your human sir?!

Seriously though. Everyone is different and each to their own, but I don’t see that as going to be regarded as acceptable or normal any time soon.
If you cooked it whole the insides would be raw depending on the cooking time and temperature - it'd be quite hard to get an even level of heat throughout - altercations to the form are needed. not a large oven, if you cut them up it's much easier to cook; think about it.
*Missterious
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
think like a spitroast.... pig cooks just perfect loool
*Missterious
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i put the blame on kids fairytale hansel&gretal...!! hah but the yummy gingerbread house sugar sweets n all things nice. no, ?some were on the witches side!!!! planting a seed... ha
*Missterious
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
u can come eat me though...downstairs; D ahaha
Last edited by *Missterious; 2 weeks ago
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It would taste absolutely terrible!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by *Missterious)
curious...... how do u take your steak??? ever tried any raw animal meat or blood ...or seafood??????of any kind
I actually don’t even like steak and I could NEVER eat it if it was bloody anyway, all my meat has to be well cooked and seasoned. Couldn’t eat raw seafood either, too scared of salmonella poisoning and that seems weird to me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (113)
19.35%
Labour (297)
50.86%
Liberal Democrats (75)
12.84%
Green Party (30)
5.14%
Brexit Party (7)
1.2%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.23%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.03%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)