It's International Men's Day - who are your male role models? Watch

StrawberryDreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Today is International Men's Day! The theme is 'Making a difference for men and boys', so we wanted to see if you had any inspiring male role models who you think are making a difference in the world.

Who are your male role models? It could be a family member, friend or a celebrity who is working on an awesome project - let us know!
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
the prophet Muhammad PBUH
IH8Studying
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
martin luther king
yzanne
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think it was Tom Hardy in some interview question and he was asked in a Press Release for his new movie 'did you ever ask yourself, why are there so many women in this movie? This is a man's film' and he said bluntly, 'no, not at all.'. YES QUEEN.

Feminism = equality, not women ruling the world *liberal feminism that is*. :yep:
QE2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
At the moment, it seems to be Keir Starmer. I dream of a cabinet full of Keir Starmers (in both the obvious and the slightly weird sense).
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gr8wizard10)
You know I gotta ask...why, given all the stuff he did?
THE-BLACK-CAT
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My granddad . He worked from nothing to owning an estate agent business and became very well known in the community for being a respectable and honest agent .even though he's retired.now people still respect and remember him . Its because of him now that we live in a very comfortable and large house .
He's also my inspiration for being a wonderful husband to my grandmother. He's so loving and caring and not like most men who complain about going about to do the groceries or something. He volunteers himself
Fuego1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Not much media coverage for international mens day - surprise surprise. would be the exact opposite if it was international women's day
Last edited by Fuego1; 3 weeks ago
Fuego1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by agentofchaos)
"Of course you sexist bigot, you lost the cultural war. We have been dominating the mainstream media for quite a while. Get on the right side of history, you incel." - an internet feminist
'but...but...everyday is international mens day'
Fuego1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
if you are inspired by someone who marries a 9 year old, then fair play
Fuego1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Actually that's way better. That's what a real feminist who fight for the True Equality would say irl.
It truly shows their victim mentality that they are oppressed 355 days a year. Evil men dominate everything.
Brutal one mate.
'when men can experience the pain that women do during labour/child birth, then you evil men will deserve a day dedicated to your gender' 😂
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
For marrying a child? Riiiight.
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
"Of course you sexist bigot, you lost the cultural war. We have been dominating the mainstream media for quite a while. Get on the right side of history, you incel." - an internet feminist
(Original post by Fuego1)
'but...but...everyday is international mens day'
Men complain that they don't have Special Day.
Men get Special Day
Men complain that women might complain that Men now have Special Day.

I think women might need a new Special Day - perhaps "International Women Having to Cope with Entitled, Needy Men Even Though They Got What They Thought They Wanted Day"
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Name:  download (1).jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  7.7 KB
DonLadTrunpBAE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by strawberrydreams)
today is international men's day! The theme is 'making a difference for men and boys', so we wanted to see if you had any inspiring male role models who you think are making a difference in the world.

Who are your male role models? It could be a family member, friend or a celebrity who is working on an awesome project - let us know!
donald trump he respects all women and people i want to be like him!!!!
ward47
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
my grandfathers, my dad, my uncles
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Reality Check
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Name:  FB_IMG_1558976390070.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  133.5 KB
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
8472 Paracosm
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
gotta be Alan Turing & Stephen Hawking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (411)
43.72%
No (98)
10.43%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.85%

Watched Threads