Artical2k9
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hiya, currently in y13 doing my history NEA. I need 3 primary sources. I've got them but idk whether or not they're spread out enough for my time period. My question is "To what extent were religious changes the main cause of instability in England, in the years 1515 to 1601?".
I've got a source from 1536 Pilgrimage of Grace (Political), 1549 Western rebellion (Religion), and 1596 Oxfordshire rebellion (economic).
I've already written out a good source analysis for the Western rebellion so i'm a bit anxious to get rid of it, but I think it's better if I use a source for religion in 1536 Pilgrimage of Grace instead, and 1569 Northern rebellion (political). I'm a bit time conscious as I still have to write 2300 by next week and finish it. I've left everything till the last minute as usual as had no idea what to do.
Opinions and help are highly appreciated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.74%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.35%
No (110)
27.09%
I'm not sure (52)
12.81%

Watched Threads