The Student Room Group

If I get grades above for foundation year then can I do the proper degree for it

I wanna do in Manchester University Chemical Engineering a proper degree but my grades are too low for it. If I get grades above the foundation year and to the exact requirement for the proper degree then can I do the proper degree for it even though if I already picked in my UCAS choices the foundation year of Man Uni
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
I wanna do in Manchester University Chemical Engineering a proper degree but my grades are too low for it. If I get grades above the foundation year and to the exact requirement for the proper degree then can I do the proper degree for it even though if I already picked in my UCAS choices the foundation year of Man Uni

As a general rule of thumb no but they may offer it to you if you do really well or you may be able to get in through clearing if they let but probably not
Original post by guilhem991
As a general rule of thumb no but they may offer it to you if you do really well or you may be able to get in through clearing if they let but probably not

What if I got the minimum grade needed for the proper degree. Such as ABB then would they accept me
Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
What if I got the minimum grade needed for the proper degree. Such as ABB then would they accept me

It's possible, but only the Uni would know for sure. They might not have any space in the full course by that time for example.
Original post by Admit-One
It's possible, but only the Uni would know for sure. They might not have any space in the full course by that time for example.

Ooooo that might be the drawback from all of it
Let's just pray that I reach the proper degree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending