King's College London 2020 History Applicants Watch

jgcr2019
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey,

Have you received any info/offers if you have applied for History at King's College London?
romantically-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
There have been 13 reported offers for History at KCL. If you want to speak to KCL applicants, there is an official thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post86069334
jgcr2019
Rep:
?
(Original post by romantically-)
There have been 13 reported offers for History at KCL. If you want to speak to KCL applicants, there is an official thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post86069334
Ok thanks. And that’s a lot!
y.oooo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
yh
sent off application on the 25th November
got my offer on the 27th
jgcr2019
Rep:
?
(Original post by y.oooo)
yh
sent off application on the 25th November
got my offer on the 27th
That’s was quick. I sent it off in October and haven’t received anything.
willsss
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just got an offer on Friday for History and French
ra_stev
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by willsss)
Just got an offer on Friday for History and French
me too r u gonna make KCL ur firm?
willsss
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ra_stev)
me too r u gonna make KCL ur firm?
not too sure yet I'm waiting to hear from cambridge and edinburgh, got offers from UCL and Exeter so I'm relaly not sure
isrchow
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I received mine around 1 week later
OliverJLondon
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Received my offer on the 5th of November (just over a month after sending off my application). Still waiting on UCL, yet I'd still probably choose King's History over UCL, as King's offers much better modules.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OliverJLondon)
Received my offer on the 5th of November (just over a month after sending off my application). Still waiting on UCL, yet I'd still probably choose King's History over UCL, as King's offers much better modules.
im waiting for ucl with a kings offer as well. im not sure because i loved kings when i went but ucl is an amazing university so im so conflicted. i will have to see when they respond back (hopefully with an offer).
OliverJLondon
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
im waiting for ucl with a kings offer as well. im not sure because i loved kings when i went but ucl is an amazing university so im so conflicted. i will have to see when they respond back (hopefully with an offer).
After reading what you've said, I've looked deeper into UCL and I'm in the same boat now. I never really looked into UCL properly, it was just to fill a space on my UCAS because my GCSEs aren't necessarily UCL standard, but looking further the range of modules actually look pretty decent. If I do get an offer there (eligible for a contextual too), I'll prob visit both (Already seen areas of King's) and see which I like more.
PBZ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yh ive received an offer for Kings on 22 jan when i sent my application on the 6th. But im still waiting for UCL my dream uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (291)
65.54%
No (153)
34.46%

Watched Threads