The Student Room Group

Should I give up on her. Is she blowing me off?

So last week I asked her out, she told me that she would have told me yes, but that she had already cooked her meal and that I should have asked earlier.

This time I’ve asked her when she’s free this week, and she says she doesn’t know and she’s listed all the things she’s got to do like fixing her car, rugby training, work, etc...

Am I wasting my time?

Her and I have known eachother for years...
Try a third time, it might be the charm.
Original post by Anonymous
So last week I asked her out, she told me that she would have told me yes, but that she had already cooked her meal and that I should have asked earlier.

This time I’ve asked her when she’s free this week, and she says she doesn’t know and she’s listed all the things she’s got to do like fixing her car, rugby training, work, etc...

Am I wasting my time?

become that cute, annoying person that won't give up without a straight answer. or just say if you two want to go out, as friends, then if she likes it a lot, ask her again but in a flirty way and see
Agree with poster above, seems like she is blowing you off on purpose imo but give it one more go. Best of luck!
If she's not going to offer an alternative date or commit to something then it's not a good sign.

I've committed to hang out with a friend on a specific Sunday about a month from now (at the time it was 6 weeks away) just because my weekends are all booked up til then. If there's a willingness to meet a person they can set aside a day.

Am I wasting my time?

Sounds like she's playing games, don't bother with people like that.
Reply 6
Original post by Rock Fan
Sounds like she's playing games, don't bother with people like that.

Playing games?
Reply 7
Original post by Kryptonitekid43
Agree with poster above, seems like she is blowing you off on purpose imo but give it one more go. Best of luck!

So she's not interested? Why should I ask her again?
So she's not interested? Why should I ask her again?

Well... if I were you I’d want to know that I truly tried with everything I could before I gave up. You don’t want to create a later life regret for yourself and you don’t really lose anything either way.
Playing games?

Playing hard to get to see how much you will chase her, I personally can't be bothered with women who play them sort of games.
I would advise never to run after someone if they aren’t meeting you in the middle. She’s either not interested or she’s playing games.
Original post by Rock Fan
Playing hard to get to see how much you will chase her, I personally can't be bothered with women who play them sort of games.

How is she playing hard to get though?
How is she playing hard to get though?

By cancelling in you and not saying when she wants to meet up, although could be possible she's just not interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending