Phoebe Buffet
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've got conditional offers from Keele, Aberystwyth, Hull and Reading for Human Geography BA with study abroad and Coventry for Geography BSc. My firm choice is Aberystwyth and insurance is Keele.
Are my choices good or should I change it if so why?
Keele Postgraduate
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Phoebe Buffet)
I've got conditional offers from Keele, Aberystwyth, Hull and Reading for Human Geography BA with study abroad and Coventry for Geography BSc. My firm choice is Aberystwyth and insurance is Keele.
Are my choices good or should I change it if so why?
Hello there!

I’m currently studying at Keele University so wanted to say if you have any questions or queries about the university then i’d be more than happy to help!

I feel as though your choices are personal to you and your preferences so I feel as though you should concentrate on making yourself happy with your choices
Phoebe Buffet
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Keele Student Ambassador)
Hello there!

I’m currently studying at Keele University so wanted to say if you have any questions or queries about the university then i’d be more than happy to help!

I feel as though your choices are personal to you and your preferences so I feel as though you should concentrate on making yourself happy with your choices
Spoiler:
Show
:yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads