Who inspires you? Watch

corran_gourlay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
This can be someone dead or alive, but who inspires you most?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
jimmy king
IH8Studying
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ariana grande and martin luther king
Karisa96
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Our Women in the services protecting this great country.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oda Nobunaga
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Robert. Downey. Jr.

His career had great success in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, before a resurgence of commercial success in middle age.

Eventually in 2008, Downey was named by Time magazine among the 100 most influential people in the world, and from 2013 to 2015, he was listed by Forbes as Hollywood's highest-paid actor. His films have grossed over $14.4 billion worldwide, making him the third highest-grossing box-office star of all time
Last edited by ForestShadow; 2 weeks ago
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
In terms of a celeb Angelina Jolie
corran_gourlay
Rep:
?
(Original post by ForestShadow)
Robert. Downey. Jr.

His career had great success in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, before a resurgence of commercial success in middle age.

Eventually in 2008, Downey was named by Time magazine among the 100 most influential people in the world, and from 2013 to 2015, he was listed by Forbes as Hollywood's highest-paid actor. His films have grossed over $14.4 billion worldwide, making him the third highest-grossing box-office star of all time
What's your fave film of his
AmazingPhysicist
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by corran_gourlay)
Spoiler:
Show

Keanu Reeves, he is a very kind, generous, good person, gives most of his money to charity, is very humble, and I like to follow his example of being kind, not too extravagant, not big-headed, and being excellent to other people. Remember to be excellent to each other!
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What's your fave film of his
all his marvel iron man features are next level inspiring , and his father figure to spiderman especially is a whole different emotional side but his version of sherlock is just marvellous and suits him so well
corran_gourlay
Rep:
?
(Original post by AmazingPhysicist)
Keanu Reeves, he is a very kind, generous, good person, gives most of his money to charity, is very humble, and I like to follow his example of being kind, not too extravagant, not big-headed, and being excellent to other people. Remember to be excellent to each other!
bogus journey or excellent adventure?
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
what about your own biggest inspiration?

If I could add another I am quite into boxing so ali for all his landmark achievements both inside and outside the ring is also a massive influence
corran_gourlay
Rep:
?
all his marvel iron man features are next level inspiring , and his father figure to spiderman especially is a whole different emotional side but his version of sherlock is just marvellous and suits him so well
you should check out 'Zodiac' he's at his best in that imo
AmazingPhysicist
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
bogus journey or excellent adventure?
I'd go with excellent adventure
corran_gourlay
Rep:
?
what about your own biggest inspiration?

If I could add another I am quite into boxing so ali for all his landmark achievements both inside and outside the ring is also a massive influence
Kubrick and Bowie for me. The only person alive rn who I'd consider an inspiration is Thom Yorke (from Radiohead)
csmlady
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My dear biology teacher.
Last edited by csmlady; 2 weeks ago
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't really think I have a general inspiration...

I have musical inspirations though. Jake Kiszka has to be the most notable one at the moment, he's a guitarist from an up and coming band (they've blown up quite recently, and quite frankly, I worship them). The guy is the same age as me but has apparently been playing guitar his entire life, and it shows. I'd go as far as saying he's capable of being the next Jimmy Page, he plays so effortlessly and his riffs are so god damn catchy. It's inspired me to keep playing, and I honestly think this guitar playing is the only thing keeping me going right now.

I had the privilege of seeing him live a couple of weeks ago, on the rail, on his side. Safe to say I stared in awe for the entire show. Met him afterwards as well. He's a really down to earth guy, clear that the fame hasn't taken it's toll yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (61)
18.77%
Labour (159)
48.92%
Liberal Democrats (46)
14.15%
Green Party (20)
6.15%
Brexit Party (4)
1.23%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.92%
SNP (7)
2.15%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.23%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)