I swore at my boyfriend Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I had an awful week... he made it worse by something he did. I lashed out at him and started swearing uncontrollably, calling him a f*****g pr**k and something else. He apologised for what he did, but now I just feel so bad for swearing. He's an amazing guy and he doesn't deserve that. He forgave me straight away, telling me he knows that's not me and that I had a lot on my mind so he can understand. I'm going to try my absolute best to make sure it doesn't happen again.

It just sucks because it's not something I can reverse, and I feel awful . We've been together 2 years... our relationship is otherwise happy and healthy.
Any advice please?
Studying_Brad
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
He forgave you and if you feel guilty just dont do it again.
Really there's no real harm done, you are over worrying.
It's not like you cheated on him.
Chill.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
as long as you let him know part of it was due to everything else that built up thats okay like you've already done

if he forgave you and knows it wasnt you in a clear state - what better outcome could you hope for?

just continue to treat him well - no one is perfect we're only human and you slipped up a tiny bit , accept it and move on

think of it from his point of view would you want your partner to be sad and mopey for really long after you already forgave them or want to continue and put this behind and keep going positively with the relationship?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (77)
18.92%
Labour (199)
48.89%
Liberal Democrats (57)
14%
Green Party (26)
6.39%
Brexit Party (5)
1.23%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.74%
SNP (8)
1.97%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.74%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.47%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)