lizzieirwin
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone! I'm currently in year 13 and am doing my EPQ on the morality of literature, specifically: Is it immoral to write fiction about paedophilia? Its a pretty interesting topic in terms of understanding our ideas about artistic expression, and where society draws the line in what we should or should not have the right to write (haha) about. The survey will simply ask for your opinion on things like the ethics of fiction. If you're interested in participating (it should only take ten minutes) I will link the survey here:
https://s.surveyplanet.com/oLmY_3BV Please answer as honest as you can, and please, no trolling; this is a pretty serious topic and integral part of my EPQ! Thanks!
AmazingPhysicist
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lizzieirwin)
Hi everyone! I'm currently in year 13 and am doing my EPQ on the morality of literature, specifically: Is it immoral to write fiction about paedophilia? Its a pretty interesting topic in terms of understanding our ideas about artistic expression, and where society draws the line in what we should or should not have the right to write (haha) about. The survey will simply ask for your opinion on things like the ethics of fiction. If you're interested in participating (it should only take ten minutes) I will link the survey here:
https://s.surveyplanet.com/oLmY_3BV Please answer as honest as you can, and please, no trolling; this is a pretty serious topic and integral part of my EPQ! Thanks!
Did the survey; very interesting topic, best of luck with your EPQ!
csmlady
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
done. very debatable topic. I liked the questionnaire. good luck.
Last edited by csmlady; 3 weeks ago
lizzieirwin
Rep:
?
(Original post by AmazingPhysicist)
Did the survey; very interesting topic, best of luck with your EPQ!
Glad to hear it! Thanks so much for participating!
lizzieirwin
Rep:
?
(Original post by csmlady)
done. very debatable topic. I liked the questionnaire. good luck.
Thanks so much!
csmlady
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks so much!
you're welcome!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 12 Dec '19
  • Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?