Why was i so offended? Haven't been on first date yet.. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
We have sexted before and he asked me for pics and even though don't like doing that i sent it anyway.... today was in the library in the afternoon minding my own business....he was like "ill send a pic of my hard cork later "....i felt upset. I've never actually asked for this....and why does he want to send this to me.... it's not romantic right? I really don't find **** pics flattering or anything....even if i was in a relationship i wouldn't want a dic pic from a bf
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We have sexted before and he asked me for pics and even though don't like doing that i sent it anyway.... today was in the library in the afternoon minding my own business....he was like "ill send a pic of my hard cork later "....i felt upset. I've never actually asked for this....and why does he want to send this to me.... it's not romantic right? I really don't find **** pics flattering or anything....even if i was in a relationship i wouldn't want a dic pic from a bf
Tell him not to and give you reasons otherwise, he can find someone else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (172)
48.86%
No (42)
11.93%
I'm not old enough (138)
39.2%

Watched Threads